Reviews for Meeting Me
Dalek Warrior chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god! This is hilarious!
Me chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Hey! I hope you update this cuz is really good :P
phoenica chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Yay! Are you back writing on this story for good? I still think the idea hilarious and I love words like flabbergasted! ;-)

I don't know in how much detail you've already planned the plot and if you're open to readers' ideas, but I think it would be funny to see one of BBs make a move on one of the other BBs and jealousy ensuing! ;-) (I like to be evil ;-P)
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Another Hilarious chapter!

I simply loved the line 'When I said can this day get any worse, it was me being rhetorical! Not a damn challenge!' very cute!
Cocoagirl3 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I want to see Booth and Bones interrogate David and Emily. Will they do it together or separate the actors? So what season are Emily and David in? Who in Bones and Booth's part of the world has been writing screen plays? Wonder if Booth will come up with someone making money off of them without consent or payment?
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I hope that you continue this. I want to see Emily and David shadow the real Booth and Bones around could help with there acting. And just to see how many double takes it gets them.
EmaWritesFanfics chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Haha, Two. She saw Booth's gun. :P That's hilarious, I'm so glad you decided to continue this, it's awesome!
llvale chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Can't wait to see what will happen!
Marie chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ö and then what happens? O.O
Purple-elephantss chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
hahaha cool story, ive always wondered what would happen if the actors met the real characters XD

loookin forward to an update
EmaWritesFanfics chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Wooh! Thanks for continuing this story :D It's an awsome idea!
llvale chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Hahahah!So funny!Can't wait for more!lol
EmaWritesFanfics chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
WOW! Awww, I wish you could continue it, I know it says complete, but you should! It's awsomly original!
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011