Reviews for A Time and Place to Thrive
notsoharrypotter chapter 1 . 11/4
I didn't realise you'd already written this sequel! Literally made my day. Xx
Jasperslover4 chapter 27 . 10/25
I love your fanfictions so much. I cannot wait for the next part! I wish it never had to end
SNHfvr chapter 27 . 10/20
yay! im done rereading this part of the series. now onto your new story. Thank you for always writing. I appreciate your imagination and writingD
No! Please continue this story! This is a major cliffhanger!
Nirehtyls chapter 26 . 7/25
Snape would never let Harry go to Azkaban. He'd get away with Harry if it looked like Azkaban was where it was all heading... but he'd never stand by and watch it happen. In that, they are both horribly Gryffindor.
Nirehtyls chapter 9 . 7/25
You write about more magic than Rowling. Then again, she forgets that the world she writes in is magical. xD Thank you for all the magic.
Hecate42 chapter 2 . 7/7
I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable. You give us three great stories and you don't give us the fourth. You NEED to keep writing this story. Please please please please keep it going! I risked my own arse being spanked to read these stories and I don't usually do that. I stayed up till 3am to finish the story. PLEASE FINISH THE SERIES SOON!
Cinthya chapter 27 . 6/25
Excuse me, you cant end it like that, and I mean it, so harry trust Snape and got 15 years in azcaban, if he knew it could happen why the heck he take the time to spank him and thread him any way, that was no sweet, that was total submision for naught, how could you end it like that, i mean it. I really mean it, you know after the part that i would sacrifice anything for you and all of that, it is simply wrong, the only plan i see is the one barty crouch junior used and that is wrong, well harry can freed them from azcaban, them and all the for live prisoner's, i think but... Narcisa malfoy let his son go and draco didnt care... Azcaban
Shyshy 777 chapter 27 . 6/20
Come back to us. Miss this story so much
shy shy 777 chapter 27 . 6/5
Please please finish. Your stories awesome.
Shy shy 777 chapter 27 . 4/24
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish soon! Need to know what happens next!
Computerberry chapter 27 . 4/21
I'M HURTING OVER HERE!
These stories are my guilty pleasure.
harrypotterlover10 chapter 27 . 4/20
I am still dying to know what happens next.
Harry considers Dumbledore, Syrius, and Remus criminals who belong in jail.
SilverKitChase chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow... So Uhm yeah. These types of stories are my guilty pleasure... I think I read the first two a couple years ago when I was still in high school. Only mentioning this because I stopped reading fanfic for a while for outside reasons... But I got the sudden urge again a few days ago and my first thought was "what was that really excellent snape adopts Harry fic after a summer together?" Your writing stuck with me for years. In fact, I'm pretty positive this series of stories you've written is the reason I LOVE Snape. You've somehow managed to show him in a different light and really make me think "holy crap this could actually have happened" and I love it so much. I know life can get in the way of writing. But i need to let you know that I love this series. It stood out in my mind and drew me back years later. I will wait patiently for A Time and Place to Reign, because I desperately want more. You're an excellent writer capable of long stories and plots and character development. Thank you.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »