Reviews for A Time and Place to Thrive
LOL. Harry can't go one day without being a complete idiot and disobeying Snape, even when Snape has carefully explained his reasoning and all of the dangers.
LOL. Delightful chapter ending! Hooray!
How did Harry erase the pawn shop owner's memory, without ever learning the spell and without the ministry tracking the use of his wand?
You have succeeded in making me truly hate Neville's grandma even more than I did when I read the books and saw the movies. I can hardly wait until Snape flays the skin off of Augusta Longbottom and cuts off her fingers, tongue, toes, and ears.
You've made some characters we love to hate. :) Well, Minerva and Poppy and the Longbottom harridan are on the same know-it-all extermination list as Hermione. Just like in cowboy movies, the world is always better without the devious, evil, know-it-all women interfering in everything! ha!
Nice chapter, good dramatic cliffhanger. Some thoughts/concerns have been building up for awhile. Well, first of all, nobody would mourn if the writer killed off the Hermione bitch character. Also, is it safe to give a pregnant woman an aging potion? And why did Harry tell everyone to floo to Snapdragon Manor chimney (the cursed one) instead of Snape's Study (the safe one in the same manor)?
Niknakkitkat chapter 27 . 1/4
Im looking forward to seeing how they get out of this situation
notsoharrypotter chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I didn't realise you'd already written this sequel! Literally made my day. Xx
Jasperslover4 chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
I love your fanfictions so much. I cannot wait for the next part! I wish it never had to end
SNHfvr chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
yay! im done rereading this part of the series. now onto your new story. Thank you for always writing. I appreciate your imagination and writingD
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
No! Please continue this story! This is a major cliffhanger!
Nirehtyls chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Snape would never let Harry go to Azkaban. He'd get away with Harry if it looked like Azkaban was where it was all heading... but he'd never stand by and watch it happen. In that, they are both horribly Gryffindor.
Nirehtyls chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
You write about more magic than Rowling. Then again, she forgets that the world she writes in is magical. xD Thank you for all the magic.
Hecate42 chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable. You give us three great stories and you don't give us the fourth. You NEED to keep writing this story. Please please please please keep it going! I risked my own arse being spanked to read these stories and I don't usually do that. I stayed up till 3am to finish the story. PLEASE FINISH THE SERIES SOON!
Cinthya chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
Excuse me, you cant end it like that, and I mean it, so harry trust Snape and got 15 years in azcaban, if he knew it could happen why the heck he take the time to spank him and thread him any way, that was no sweet, that was total submision for naught, how could you end it like that, i mean it. I really mean it, you know after the part that i would sacrifice anything for you and all of that, it is simply wrong, the only plan i see is the one barty crouch junior used and that is wrong, well harry can freed them from azcaban, them and all the for live prisoner's, i think but... Narcisa malfoy let his son go and draco didnt care... Azcaban
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »