Reviews for Point of Origin
carbono chapter 1 . 1/7
Aaaaggghhh! I love your stories & you're writing but the "KB" just drives me nuts! It's just not endearing at all. Also drives me crazy when writers have him call her Katie (That's her dad's nickname for her not Castles & she would have never allowed it) or K-Bex. Anyways I know this was written years ago but like I said I love your stories. Great job.
Guest chapter1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Way more realistic,then how they made it on the was a very supportive girlfriend,would've loved if there were more to this story...Great story tho!
Jajibuba chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
continue please? I'm so intrigued! :D
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like it! I think a good idea for a story would be what Rick and ate found. Also, maybe they go to SS and adopt little James?
MHoles chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I personally think you should continue this story. It would be interesting to see what you would come up with. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great innovative idea for Rick to want to find his biological father. I love the way you wrote the crime as someone so cold to kill the mother of your child and leave the child to die along with the mother! That is intensely horrible! I would love for you to continue!
BLendgame chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Again, another amazingly beautiful story. I love the way you write them as a couple. It would work brilliantly on television. It's so realistic.

Can't get enough of your stories.

Much love.

-Liv
thump chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
all i ask for to make an appearance is... christopher walken! _
corlando chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was wonderful. I really enjoyed the way you went back and forth between the case and his thoughts. It kept the pace moving right along. I love that he's sharing this with Kate and that they are there for one another with such a difficult case. I hope you continue this soon.
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Fresh idea! Great read, this can't possibly be complete. More please!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awwww, what a precious yet sad story. Precious because of the established relationship & sweetness between Castle & Kate...oh and with baby James too. Sad because of the case and what Castle is feeling... :o(

LOVED IT! Beautiful work!

~mandi *_*
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Totally loved this! No wonder you didnt want to do it the other night hehe.

I hope you continue this
CovenStine chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That is the definition of a rough case, I believe. That's the stuff monsters like Dexter are made of.

All in character, and I like the assumed relationship you've got there.

Anyway, interesting piece!

~C
Kaz chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
oooooooh I like! Please continue, I love your writing and you have certainly intrigued me ;o) Thanks as always for posting your fab work. Kaz x
braidonfire chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I would definetly be in favor of this being multiple chapters. It's really good, and really touching. It shows Castle's interior really well. Keep up the good work!