Reviews for On Trafalmadore
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lovely fic, I liked your characterization of River and the Doctor. The book was a great choice, and her attitude towards death was well done! I like the way she responded to his own behaviour and tried her best to bring him out of his shell… It was lovely. Very good work!
bekeyboo chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
MY WHOLE BRAIN IS CRYING WITH THE LIBRARY COMMENT

xoxo,
bekeyboo ;)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awwww!
SarBrook chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is just great. Your descriptions are perfect and dialogue spot on. I could hear River and the Doctor, 11 specifically, say the words.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved this. You got River's voice perfectly I could really hear her reading to him.
loneguppy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Considering what we know of River Song's encounters with The Doctor, what he said to her seems very fitting. For a moment, I thought he was going to tell her that she died in a library.

I liked how you chosen a time which they still have not met yet.

Nicely done.
eriphi chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I did enjoy this. I love your opening line of dialogue - very, very right for the 11th Doctor. And the story is so sweet and right. Well done and thank you.
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was sweet, but sad! I always hate being reminded that River died the first time the Doctor met her and the guilt he must feel every time he sees her '( at least there was some humour to calm the sadness down, I loved it! )
mmgage chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
VERY nicely done. I really liked this!