Reviews for Another Type Of Magic
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Nice really nice! I can't wait or the next chapter.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
is it the horcrux that makes him relive that night, if he still has it in this story?
LongChild chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
i love this are you gonna do a sequel for it?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
(bursts into tears )
PLEASE BRING REMUS INTO THIS STORY!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Is Remus gonna be in this story?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
This was very good enjoyed it so far hope you update
chipmunk1964 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
I just finished reading the story so far and it is really good am eagerly awaiting the next chapter i hope you continue the story soon
Sliver of Melody chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Awesome chapter, I enjoyed it
tlyxor1 chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
I was beginning to wonder if this whole Glee/HP fandom was full of Harry/Kurt slash fics. There's only so many one can read of them before gaining a complex...

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, though your plot structuring needs some work. Instead of making so many things happen, the story would be more fluid if you had one main plot, with a few sub-plots to add some spice, so to speak. Also, because Hermione and Harry seemed so completely different to canon in this story, you might want to focus on making their characters more three dimensional. I hope none of that came out as flaming. Just trying to be constructive, though I honestly think 'constructive criticism' is a load of tripe. God knows I can't handle it from my beta...

Anyway, again, I enjoyed the story. -t
Houdiji chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Is it over? You are still continued right? Please say yes. :0
godessisis chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
very cute story. I actually liked how Harry made Kurt feel better by giving him a kiss. That was cool.
godessisis chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
"Yeah you're like super sad" was a classic Britney line loved how you put it in.
bigbangfan91 chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Really like this story most glee/potter story's involve gay Harry and it just gets irritating, look forward to more!
Kath19 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
I just read this whole story it is brilliant. I love that you kept the magical world but it doesn't affect harry. I also like how harry has influenced glee episodes but still has deal with all this insane drama. You some how made the glee season 1 plot seem vaguely realistic, you've also manage to keep harry as a teenager but not irritating.
Cookie05 chapter 18 . 1/24/2013