Reviews for Southpaw Pataki
Victoria chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
i love helga please update or else i mean it
BlackRob88 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is a pretty good beginning. The thought of Helga smashing faces in as a sport is awesome, lol. I just started reading Falsely Accused and that story's a monster but is pretty good so far. I hope you continue this in the near future.
jiminxx chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Ohh no no no no noo! You can't just leave it like that! I don't think I can go on! I really hope you don't abandon this story. The plot and writing are just way too good not to finish! Seriously though, the two chapters you wrote alone were amazing. There is so much potential for this story! I really hope you see it too and come back to us! Pleeeaee update this story soon!
HelgaButtercup chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
You are crual.

Now i have to wait to seeing next chapter of this one o.o

Why do you make that do me T.T
MikariStar chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Interesting update, very detailed. I think you've developed the characters' personalities well.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i'm feel lucky i found out about your stories when you came back from your hiatus. i'm looking forward to reading this one. your characterization from your other work seems so spot on, so it's easy to enjoy your fics.
LexiPlexi chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I love the notion of a boxing Helga. Please please please continue writing this. It started out great! :)
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Sounds like you've captured Helga well, what with how she'd look and what she'd be doing during The Patakis.

You've also captured her angry and bitter attitude well, especially when she's snappy with that VanDyke woman and giving her a lot of sarcasm. Then there's the principal following the incident in the cafeteria and his threat of expulsion to Helga, yet she still gets sarcastic. Man, it seems that NOTHING people say or do can intimidate Helga Pataki!

And you sure have her swearing a lot! But I can see that happening with her when she's a teen. And I think that Arnold's absence is what motivates her anger. She definitely wouldn't be popular in high school, but I always pictured Rhonda and Lila holding those positions, especially since Rhonda is pretty much the queen of gossip and fashion.

Good work so far, Carl!
ZevGun chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Welcome back!

Falsely Accused is a great story and I hope this means there's updates in its future.

I rather like this new story as well. Bad girl Helga is a pretty good fit and I can see her getting into fights all the time.

Very nice start. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for updates to this story.

Till the next chapter
CONNIES5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
HEY YALL

I LIKE THIS

IM NEW HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO READ MINE ITS CALLED WHICH ONE RHONDA

SEE YALL
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Welcome back, Carl! And I'm glad to see you started this fic. I remember you mentioned it to me months ago.

Thanks for telling us what "sotuh paw" means. And I figured that "Million Dolar Baby" and "Rocky" inspired you for this. Helga's such a tomboy; I could see her taking up boxing or even kickboxing as a hobby.

Cool start! I'll check out the next chapter later, since I'm busy with school for the next few weeks. And I wanted to tell you that your trilogy helped inspire me to write a fanfic based on one of limey's artworks (I've done so for five stories total.)
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Welcome back! So far this story and coming off to a great start. Helga as a bad girl is so believable and her temper can stem from her crappy home life, but I always thought that it was also inherited. Big Bob in many episodes never backed down from a challenge so naturally Helga will probably the same. I've got to say that I love the prologue and how it gives a sneak peek to what's in store in future chapter. Can't wait to see how it develops.I'm sure it's going to be a heck of a story like the others you have written.
Jilly chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Nice to see you're back.

Hope all is well.

I was reading "Falsely Accused" and really enjoyed it. Looks like this shall be an excellent read, as well.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Yay! This story is back.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Excellent job on this one!

Keep the good writing.