Reviews for Nightmare
SailorGang chapter 1 . 3/5
interesting
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What could make Meg dream such a thing?
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was cute and it would be a nice alternate ending. Between the music Andrew Lloyd Webber had and the plot line, my heart was breaking for the Phantom when I saw Love Never Dies.
ElsaFrozen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great one shot! I agree with you! ALW must have forgotten this part of the LND! I thank you greatly for putting this up because you have fixed the problem.
Sariii chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
so after my first review i go to profile and lo! there are more meg/erik fics. and then i see this category called LND and its utterly confusing because you talk about the same characters in the summary and so I wiki it and needless to say, I am appalled.

you must write more fluffy, comforting, realistic M/E fics. I can't stand reading incomplete things because then I always am anxious for the next chapter, but for your genius, I will gladly put up with that.

any tips for a ff writers struggling to complete her stories? writer's block and lack of direction come too easily to me...
Aktress chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Haha, too funny! We all like to imagine this is what really happened! Silly ALW forgetting to send this to the head haunches up at Broadway! He should remember these things! Anyways, cute as always, and it made me laugh! :)
suscintilla chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So few words, yet you have FIXED the whole darn mess that is LND. Thank you for putting Megik to rights all over again.
Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Okay given the fact that I've never seen Love Never Dies, I'm definitely semi in the dark about this one...however, after the first couple paragraphs, all I can say is SQUEEEE! :D