Reviews for Ain't No Mountain High Enough
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Omg! \o/...this story was simply amazing! Loving the samifer moments lol
Seydrune chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
BUT WHY, WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

I really liked reading it but seriously the end I'm not even sure if I'm happy that dean found him, the end is so bitter and I fear they won't understand each other and is the message with "you're a vampire a monster" a real one or what Dean would never says that, right ? ugh. (I liked the two hunters and how they acted when meeting Sam)

Lucifer was really cool too. Nice, but creepy, and creepily nice. His responses and reactions about Michael were greatly interesting.

Overall, thank you for this really nice story :D

S.
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was good, really good, and an interesting take on Sam. I think it fit Sam, running in order to keep everyone safe and also just to be alone. I particularly liked that Lucifer was always there and the exchanges between him and Sam were perfect. Good job!

-Illyria13
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I'm mildly confused.. is it more of a what if? Irreguardless its incredibly well written.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
another wow.
emmau chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Poor Dean. I feel so sorry for him, because Sam never learns. Sam decides that everyone's better off without him and leaves Dean again, with no regard to what will happen to him without anyone watching his back other than a vague, teenager-esque "he'll be fine without me." He doesn't care that Dean's searching for him frantically, and he should know good and well Dean's not giving up, no matter what he says. While Sam's curled up feeling sorry for himself in a motel room, what if the angels snatch him and force him into saying yes? But it's not about Dean, as much as Sam pretends, because it's all about Sam and his pain.

I do feel for Sam, too, because I think Lucifer's mental visits were an interesting avenue show never really explored after 5.3. I can see how it could make Sam make irrational decisions, though I fail to see how combating Lucifer alone in his head is easier than having Dean and the others to help him. It doesn't seem that he even told them. This is very in character for Sam, though-he essentially did the same thing in 5.2. His problems seem overwhelming, so he runs away and leaves Dean to deal with the Apocalypse alone. Running away is sadly, exactly what Sam does, and it's just sad.

So at the end Dean once again proves his devotion and love (though I like that he was still angry-he deserved to be), and Sam just goes along, though he's once again proven that Dean can't trust him. This was a well-written story and I wanted to like it more, but this Sam has always infuriated me. I wish he had a little more consideration for Dean. I agree with Dean-I don't know whether Sam's sorry he left Dean behind again or that he got caught and has to actually deal with Dean again. This story makes me sad.