Reviews for Okay
boy4Karofsky chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Good ending to this chapter! I do have to say though, Dave's suddenly admiting that he loved Kurt (even though we all knew he did) just seemed really rushed, can't wait to read the last chapter though!
boy4Karofsky chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow! Great set up for the story! The begining of the story was good, making it seem like a normal day. Also, at first I thought the abuse was gonna come from Blaine... And I really dont like Blane, so that was interesting :3 love the story so far though!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
it can't be over D: damnit Katie!
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Loved protective, loving Dave. Bravo!
WincestSounds chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I'm going to have to start reading all of yer stuff now. this, as well, is perfect. I just enjoyed this story. Prolly read it like 5 times now. XP

~KKVG (A)
deeniebee28 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
This was so bitter sweet and just absolutely awesome! And you did wonderfully with the smut ) My favorite parts are below:

"Dave regards Kurt carefully as the tears flow freely from his once sparkling, youthful eyes. His heart clenches painfully for the boy he chased after—chased away—while in high school, and for the second time since Kurt moved back to Lima since his dad's heart starting acting up again, and his eventual passing—since he met his abusive boyfriend, Jason—Kurt was coming back to him."

"But that's when Kurt realizes that this wasn't about sex; even when he and Dave were together, it was never about sex. It was about compassion and intimacy, especially where Dave was concerned; he tried so hard to make up for the way he treated him during high school."

"Dave reveled in the fact that he could easily leave Kurt incoherent, much like he was now, without leaving so much as a mark on his once flawless skin."
SnowWhite06 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
this was beautiful i couldn't it was sexxy,beautiful one of the greatest fics i've ever read
Larkin21 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Love this story! You did a great job with the hurt/comfort aspect. It was so tender and so protective. The sensuality was practically tangible. Amazing job
LizzyPoodle chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
How did I miss this chapter? It's wonderful! Dave taking care of Kurt and calling him baby...these are a couple of my favorite things. Delicious and excellent.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Right, I haven't read this, cause I can't stand Kurtofsky (I know what you're thinking now, why the hell are you reviewing.)

But I love your summary. Reference to AVPM right?

-Princess Ducky

okay going now *sprints away*
starkidmack chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS.
sherlockings chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. Is this really your first attempt at smut? I don't believe you.
Aetheriata chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Oh my good, BB, no one's allowed to hurt you! T_T

Really, I love this story, but what did you do to the poor Baby?

Good thing Dave was there...

Really, great work...

I am amazed.
Vampgrl91389 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
That was awesome. I would love to see Dave destroy Jason. Now the last episode made me want to punch Kurt (not as bad as I'd love to obliterate Blaine of course) no one deserves to go through all that. I loved the story it was really good.
the pink post-it chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
For your first smut, it was really good. Yeah I love happy endings too. Okay the klaine kiss was not too bad but ryan likes to complicate things, so I am still keeping my fingers crossed for some karofsky action.