Reviews for Lines and Times of You and Me
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was so freaking cute
Sasu is the pefect "wife" so cute :3
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love love LOVE this Sasuke! He's so shy and sweet and adorable and gahhhh I just love it :3

This story honestly just made me smile, like legit, I was grinning like an idiot. Again, amazingly well written. :D

I loved when Naruto was waiting around for Sasuke and kept saying his name, don't know why but I was dying, it was hilariously cute. XD I also loved when Sasuke said "Tips on the hips please" LOL that was the greatest line ever, like it was just brilliant, oh Sasuke... ;)

The ending was great, too, and really suited the pair. What I like about your stories is that every one of them is different. Honestly, you're one of my fave authors and write some of the best NaruSasu/ SasuNaru stuff on here.

I FREAKING LOVED DIS. -
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Kawaii! :D Loved the picy too!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Okay, so your whole lot of nothing pleases me uber much~ and this SHOULD have been realized loud and clear bc of the piccu I doodled for it, but then I'd realized I didn't review and was like "ARGWTF?" But, ya know, the usual. Coziness, snuggly boys, sniffles and pretty matching jandals to make the day just that much better~! 8D much love to you, m'dear ahaaaa~
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was great!
PageTurn chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw, very sweet!
Juura99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Hehehhe, this was awesome! I enjoyed it!