Reviews for Lines and Times of You and Me
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was so freaking cute
Sasu is the pefect "wife" so cute :3
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love love LOVE this Sasuke! He's so shy and sweet and adorable and gahhhh I just love it :3

This story honestly just made me smile, like legit, I was grinning like an idiot. Again, amazingly well written. :D

I loved when Naruto was waiting around for Sasuke and kept saying his name, don't know why but I was dying, it was hilariously cute. XD I also loved when Sasuke said "Tips on the hips please" LOL that was the greatest line ever, like it was just brilliant, oh Sasuke... ;)

The ending was great, too, and really suited the pair. What I like about your stories is that every one of them is different. Honestly, you're one of my fave authors and write some of the best NaruSasu/ SasuNaru stuff on here.

I FREAKING LOVED DIS. -
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Kawaii! :D Loved the picy too!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Okay, so your whole lot of nothing pleases me uber much and this SHOULD have been realized loud and clear bc of the piccu I doodled for it, but then I'd realized I didn't review and was like "ARGWTF?" But, ya know, the usual. Coziness, snuggly boys, sniffles and pretty matching jandals to make the day just that much better! 8D much love to you, m'dear ahaaaa
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was great!
PageTurn chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw, very sweet!
Juura99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Hehehhe, this was awesome! I enjoyed it!