Reviews for Breaking Cliché's
Marie Jean chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hey, just coming from your ongoing "Stitches on My Heart". This is hysterical. You are a great comedic author as well! Very well-written.
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked it!
Very well written - I love your Edward!
I can totally imagine Rob throwing Kris over his shoulder and dunking her in the water haha!
Well done!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love it. Its really good.
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved it sooo much! :)
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You have to continue this. I love it! I read it on the Pick Your Own Adventure Contest and I was really mad that you didn't place! I love this! Please continue it would be so cute.
jemster23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved this story. My only complaint is that I wish there was more! Have you considered expanding this? I would love it if you did:)It was so sweet how they were secretly crushing on each other.
Thanks for sharing this.
Me x
xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! It was sooo good and so cute! I love the way you wrote the characters and it was just great! I wish there was more but sadly this is just a one shot :( DARN! But any who I absolutely LOVED this!
I hate angst chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Why would we judge you? This is such a beautiful story...

It reminds me of Aron. ( my nerdy hot boyfriend).
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved it!
kaiseekoos chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
love it connie!

suprised you still havent written a story on me.
joanne love chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i loved it! it was amazing!
lillyrosenight chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this story it's so amazing and really is about life. No one wants to break the Cliche, even if it's for someone that they love or care about. I wish that it would happen more often in life but life just doesn't work that way... But this was amazing and I love it!
BellaxEdward chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO FRIGGIN SWEET!
Lifes.little.secrets chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved it so much! If you continued it I would read it. It was wow worthy!
CharlotteCullen19 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really liked this, and would like to see how their relationship progresses. Would be really good :)