Reviews for Mood Indigo
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 8/17
wow this beautiful. wow. historical hetalia is the best. it's not really accurate but you included the nazis no smoking campaign. austria and prussia's bickering are the best. awesome fic.
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is just great. Everything how you protray Prussia and Austria is probaly the best I've seen. And the history is right which just adds to ist greatness.
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012

I hate jazz music too - not because I'm a Nazi, but, well, for the same reasons Austria does... or did, anyway.
Catching Tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Your entire Edelweiss Arc is just breathtaking, but I think this chapter's my favourite. I've read it so many times now and it still makes me all emotional. The tiny rebellions just completely get me... And the cigarette menorah at the end! I didn't understand that at first, but as soon as I did it gave me so much respect for Prussia. This entire chapter is just utter genius.
violonforte chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
The history portion is love. :D Literature, whether they be fiction or not, about WWII Austria is such a SECRET - though some people say that technically, Austria did not exist in that era as Austria but as a province of Germany. So all that Germany did, Austria probably did, too. It just never entered my head that the same goes for Prussia, so thanks for pointing it out. My OTP is actually PruAus, so I love most interactions written about them. This is one of them. :D

Austria playing jazz, though... I cannot imagine it. While I do believe he can play anything... my mind just goes blank trying to fit together his image and the sound from the piano which is jazz. :))
cchosen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think I love you.

Like, I'm literally speechless. That was just amazing. And all that research... and the seven cigarettes at the end! I didn't get it at first, and then I read your notes and was all like, "Oh, I see what you did there."
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great story! Loved this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
it's heart-breaking to see both prussia and austria slowly becoming more hysterical under the control of germany...and i love it! and i love how you portray their silent rebellions with music and cigarettes.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love these stories. You get the details just right. The significance of the seven cigarettes was a nice touch at the end. I love the theory of Prussia's demotion as well, and Germany's willingness to not see what's right in front of him. Austria's pining for home and the ways he was demoted really struck home and Prussia's friendly bickering with him becomes his comfort. Please keep writing these Edelweiss arc stories. They make my day. xD
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ahhhh. You know, I'm currently taking a jazz appreciation class in school and as soon as I saw the title, I just grinned :D

Your prose is always so wonderful. It's like... how do you choose all the right words, ALL THE TIME. I am so jealous. You probably write the best Austria I've seen, and just, the bromance between Prussia and Austria is such win. As usual, I loved it!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
"It is discordant and cacophonous and entirely /wrong/, and it is entirely /right/ for all the same reasons." I think this sums up the story pretty well-it's the part of history that Austria doesn't like to talk write about when he was lost. (I really can't picture Austria playing jazz, but I'm glad you can.)

btw where was the menorah in the story? I missed it...
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
ALL OF MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC. All of it. Just... all of it. This fic is gorgeous~!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I just rewatched Sound of Music the other day and then now I read this.

Ohgod, I love your Austria. Because you stay true to canon 'How the fuck did you get here,' but you write a certain depth to everything like Austria and Prussia making a point through smoking and the bantering and well... you evoke such interesting ideas through some of the things I never really considered before.

Thank you.