Reviews for The Flower Girl
Cute! 3 ShikaIno
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
PLEASEEE Shika, you so meant it! :D
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
How cute I love reading young ShikaIno fics, they have this innocence to them
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Kawaii! You summed up the characters perfectly. It's so like Shika to not bother explaining, and it's like Ino to be overly giddy over some things that are frivolous.

ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ahhhh, how adorable! \o/ SUCH CUTE KIDS, YOU TWO - I loved it.
naash chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
lol you know somehow ino is like trapping shika to be be more open of his feelings for her, thats what i sense from this fic anyway

great job :) as per usual
Alusy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is one of the cutest fanfictions I've read. There's really no criticism I have. I love how Shikamaru continuously tries to catch glances at the sky and how his father smacks him and tells him to pay attention. I think you really captured the characters in this story, making Ino the attention-loving girl she is but also with the child-like insecurity, and how Shikamaru compliments her if only to keep her quiet, but he also shows tinges of friendship.

Even after writing this review, I'm still smiling. Great job!
paperazzi chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
this is a nice little oneshot.

Ino seems like a plausible 8-10 year old and Shikamaru seems like...well...shikamaru.

the situation was cute, with Ino agonizing over it for weeks and finally being so sensitive to the topic that she asked Shikamaru of all people how she did. this plus the fact that at 8-10 no boy can correctly predict how a girl will react to ANYTING so overall well done!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I'm glad that people are still writing Shikamaru/Ino stories since they are my favorite couple. It was fun to read this. Thanks for posting. I didn't see any spelling, grammar, etc. mistakes so that also made it better to read (they could still be there though since my writing skills are rusty plus I'm human). _
PeaceForEternity chapter 1 . 3/10/2011