Reviews for If the Dead could Gossip in Limbo
beautifultragedy7 chapter 34 . 9/14
Okay I finished reading this and adding it to favourites some days ago already but I was just so... invested in this I couldn't bring myself to write a review.
I WANT MORE! :(
And just in case you didn't understand the subtle message amazing author, this was wonderful beautiful amazing lovely and all things pretty :')
icecatfire chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
*cracks up laughing* crouch has NO idea how lucky he is, does he? i mean think about it. he is the one who sent Sirius to prison WITHOUT a trial. he is just lucky..no.. VERY lucky they didn't think to ask about Padfoot. XDXD oh WOW. i seriously CAN'T get over how lucky he got dogging THAT particular bullet. *cracks up all over again*
Guest chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
This was so well written and so bittersweet. It was heart wrenching but happy at the same time if that made any sense... Thanks for the amazing fic! :D
lovemya2000 chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
Awesome :)
lovemya2000 chapter 34 . 3/13/2014
DashieTheGodOfAwesomeness chapter 33 . 8/28/2013
Best fic I've ever read. The end literally made me tear up. You are an amazing writer.

***** 5 stars :)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 33 . 6/15/2013
This story was very different and unique. I enjoyed it a lot. I laughed, but I also enjoyed the heavier stuff. It added a different and pretty plausible alternative view/angle of the series. Thanks for sharing!
madweasel chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
Aww, poor Teddy! I cried so hard this chapter!
Louey06 chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
This was a really good story i enjoyed reading it;. i was a bit disappointed that Lily, Sirus and James just left Remus alone in Limbp. Not very marauderly of them. You did a great job on all the charcterizations thogh. Your Dumbledore as especially good. Well done.
To the TARDIS chapter 7 . 12/4/2012