Reviews for Cas Gets a Pet
parakeetwuvs chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl, that KILLS people!
Crowley For King chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for brining Llamas With Hats into my life.
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Loved ur story however it reminds of how my dog is always getting chased by waterfowl if we take him to the river and that it's the small escaped farm ducks that love to chase my five pound dog...
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I think Cas and ducks go well. I can totally see him being serious and attempting to smite something with a duck on his head. It's very Cas.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Hahahahaha Balthazar has a llama! :D
SnowAngel5683 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
lol I think Wausau is near where I live... hmm can't remember...

anyways I didn't know that little fact about wisconsinites :)

lolz I love the duck :D
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Omg I looked them up and it's so damn cute! :)
FansCastiel chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
it was so cute and funny ! I enjoyed reading this!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
I do! No fair...I want a pet duck too! One that will go up to people I invite in my home and put it's face close to the person's head and then I'd tell the person to turn around and there would be my duck going QUACK in their face! Ah...mentally it's hilarious. But sadly in real life I'm afraid I couldn't really have a pet duck...unless it's a duck that comes in my backyard...'cause I don't think my three cats would enjoy a bird their size running after them quacking...though the mental image! Anyway, can't wait to see the sequel. This is the most epic pet!fic ever.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I looved it. It was soo funny. I really think you should continue this story I would love to see how it turns out.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
First off I'm having the same posting error you are and I've got three stories to update. My sympathies.

Also, this story is a delightful, refreshing bit of fluff that I've enjoyed immensely although I would ask one question meant only in the spirit of humor: Are you on too many drugs or not enough? ;)

Can't wait for the new story when the site stops having a conniption fit!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Yay, great chapter. poor dean has to duck sit, though. . . please do not let this be the end.
Destielisforever chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
loved it! cas is so cute 3
Alani chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A reall cute "spin-off" to Styx88's " A Million Little Things,". I also loved your pic you did of Cas with his little yellow duck (however I would have liked him in his trench coat with the duck)

Shireling0314 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i love the one-shot idea! that would be so awesome! i hope to read more of this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »