Reviews for Her Asari
13thJackal chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this is a very well written after 2 years yea it did not take long for Liara to get caught up or at least get started lol that is the way in the game it was meant to be.
Elfmaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Really great story. I like that it wasn't just another steamy sex scene. Those do nothing to tell a story, advance characters, or give us insight to shepards person thoughts.

I really do feel like I know shepard and liara better after reading this. One word of constructive criticism: you can't imply that shepard is an expert with her hands but give us details of her only being mediocre.
FemShep7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
good work. i like this
sherryE chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your story is great. I truly enjoyed it. I do hope you write more.
Nenarae chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Yes! Thank you! THIS is EXACTLY how that reunion scene should have gone in ME2... hehe kay maybe not as graphic :P (that's what fanfiction is for ;D) but this is wayyy better than that great big ball of pitiful shite they forced on us. If it were not for that DLC, the Shadowbroker mission, I would have been really disappointed in ME2, cuz I love Liara and was really invested in her character in ME1. ugh... sorry lol as you can see I didn't like that scene one bit, but I looooved yours. You did a phenomenal job with it. The love scene was beautiful. Thank you for completely satisfying my need for more Liara/Fem Shep romance! You rock! :D
CloudedWater chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
very well written! I loved how you gave the chars such emotion and well as strange as this might sound it really came off as genuine. The sex scene was very well done and for the most part tasteful.(which is more than I can say for a lot of other stories I have read) I have always been a firm believer that lemon in a story should "enhance" it rather than just being thrown in simply because it can. This is a perfect example of how it should be done. So sensual and erotic. Few people understand that this kinda writing is what makes those emotions even more intense. oh god I am gushing aren't I? haha sorry about that. Anywho keep up the good work :3
undeaddade chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Most people can't you cann. Good job.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Love!
Allyon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It was sweet and tender. I love the paring of the two and how you wrote Shep with a nice human side.
Peewit22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
There's no two ways about it... you did good. You really captured the passion between Liara & Megan, which happened to be sheer awesomeness by the way, and I also love the way that Shepard is the one in command and 'talented' I think you said, but I also like it a lot generally in stories when Liara becomes the dominant one over Shepard. Anyway like I said, you have done good, My only complaint is this very basic one: MORE! WE DEMAND MORE! And soon please. :D Oh and P.S, you writ the sex scene very tastefully, go you... DAWG!
Freeride600 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Cute little one-shot. Well written, too.

Although I'm surprised to hear that it's the first lemon you've written. I thought it was tastefully (no pun intended) executed.
valko chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Meanwhile, Nyxeris and the squadmates wonder what exactly is taking so long in that office...XD

Well, that was much better than having to hack a dozen terminals and gun down half the mercs in the galaxy just to get her blueberry's attention. I like how you described Shepard's insecurities, to not deal with people having moved on after 2 years. I hope Shepard didn't actually leave poor Archangel to fend for himself on Omega, though. To me, Jacob is just too bland to carry a story; having a former teammate like Tali or Garrus might add to the tension. The lemon was nice and hot, though the transition to it was a bit...abrupt? I can definitely understand Liara being inclined to have her resurrected girlfriend right there on her desk, but given the way she usually acts around Shepard, she might be a bit more shy about suggesting that. I also enjoyed the flirty banter at the end - given their conversations in LotSB, half the fun in their relationship is apparently in teasing each other.

I liked this story. The ME fandom needs more femslash. Hope you'll be writing more for this universe.