Reviews for The Sound of Settling
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
love it
audrispatrice130 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
i like your idea. You got this idea from CSI but made the characters from gossip idea.
Trosev chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Great story, so happy I found it!
jamieerin chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
it is just like serena to think that it is ok to leave her baby for a long weekend, without letting the babysitters know for how long and where she is going, and to think that it is ok, just because she went to see nate! but i am happy that chuck and blair are happy and that she is finally pregnant. i would love to see a sequel if you are willing to write it!
louboutinlove chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
A sequel? Yes, please. It's so refreshing to see them working together. They're such a great team. I'm so glad they got their pregnancy, but I would love to see it play out. Even if they want it as much as they do, they're bound to freak out and get all Chuck and Blair. Would definitely love to see that. Lovely ending. Of course a baby can't take them down.
jamieerin chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
i always thought chuck was a softie! since there is only one more chapter, i really hope chuck and blair end up having a baby.
jamieerin chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
sean is such a snake! it is almost unbelievable to imagine that a man would attack his wife in the hopes of causing a miscarriage all because he doesn't want a baby. for some reason i feel like he never told serena he didn't want kids. if he did, they never would have been in a situation like this. this will probably help blair realize how good her life...even though she can't get pregnant, she does have a husband who loves her beyond all reason!
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
this was a nice story to read...

l could see that this story could come true not the serena part but the part where chuck and blair cant have kids and they struggle until it happens...

you mentions squeal l should squelllll!

loved it and keep them coming...
signaturescarf chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Lovely story! But there has to be a part two, CB had only gotten what they've been waiting for. :)
bookloverrrr chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
wow, this absolutely amazing!

i felt like i had to read the whole thing :)

thanks! x
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
If I chanted for a boy and a for the kids in the future, would that be creepy? I have ISSUES, okay? I automatically ship Blair's and Serena's kids together. DON'T JUDGE ME! :P

The epilogue was so cute! And YAY for NS. Makes it better. :D
Krazy4Spike chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Nice ending and sequels are always welcome!
ellibells chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
When B told S she needed practice and that she was pregnant I screamed so loud I had to cover my mouth with a pillow! Yeah! Ooh and Serena and Nate..a sequel? Erm YES please! Amazing! Yeah!
ChairLoveK chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
This story was great to read! Great epilogue.

Omg! I would LOVE a sequel! That would be so so so awesome! I hope you do that. ;)
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorry you felt you even needed to ask about a sequel? Lol, Yes Please! This was a fantastic epilogue, I absolutely adored everything Chuck did in this chapter1 I totally feel like he'd be the biggest softie, but would glare and eyeroll when someone called him out on it. I'd really, really like a sequel, and I'd love if the forst chapter could come out soon!

Wonderful work, looking forward to the sequel!

Caitlin