Reviews for Take Me or Leave Me
MrsElijahMikaelson27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Pleaseeee update ! i love the idea of brooke and don together !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hope you continue this story one day. Brooke Davis remains one of my favorite characters but regardless of that, this is one of the best pieces of fanfics I've come across. Love everything about this world you've created so crossing my fingers you'll be inspired by this pairing again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
There needs to be more. I'm hoping you decide to add to it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I wish there was more
shellbell1012 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Just read this story. I hope you continue it. It's very good! I love the idea of Flack and Brooke.
19irene96 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
please update this story! it's one of mmy favorites!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
cant wait 2 read more
divawife chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
More please
Chris chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Ohhh good story! Love the interaction between don and Brooke. I think Brooke should have a stalker and don has to save her! Hope you plan on updating this story soon...
idareya chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
This is an awesome story! I've never thought of these two as pairing, but you've managed to make me fall a little bit in love with them. Don and Brooke are so sweet together and Jamie really is the "slam dunk." I hope you're not done with their story because I'd love to read more. Great job.
StuffofLegend chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
please please please update this story. only started reading it today and I'm addicted. love the flack/brooke pairing and his relationship with jamie. can't wait to see how this story pans out!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have just found all of your stories. I love each and everyone of them. To be honest I have never watched csi, supernatural, or twilight and I can totally picture all of the characters. That is a good writer! I love brooke and love how you have written her character in each of your stories...just wish you would update quicker : )
KittyxCat1509 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Heya I just found this wonderful story,

Your way to write, to give everyone an insight at Don's and Brook's life is great and also fun to read

I hopeyou will updatethe story again.

Lookingforward to it

X
wizziewoo123 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
loved it! hope thiers more soon!
RHatch89 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011