Reviews for Paging Doctor Torres
Loved it thanks
Max chapter 16 . 2/24
That was a great story Paging Dr. Torres
Max chapter 10 . 2/24
That was as Arizona would say awesome
Max chapter 6 . 2/24
Lol that was funny
RedPoetist chapter 16 . 1/1
Great ending. :-)
shamanic demonator chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Nice ending! :)
SEAGUL chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Why does no one ever tell them that Malawi isn't a safe country for them to go to, not alone and especially not together. No one ever mentions it, in the show or in any fics, but Malawi has anti-gay laws. And only in the last 2 years has there been any move to repeal them. 14 years in hard labor camps was the last sentence, but that was overturned at the intervention of the UN. The laws were suspended in 2012 but not repealed.
Texaschic1 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it. It must have been a great birthday present to yourself to be able to post the last chapter on your bday. I really loved all the interactions with the other characters, especially Yang. I loved the whole "you got googled" line. It was my fav!
neweldi chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Thanks, I like it :)
Marlin chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
That was just beautiful ,it couldn't have ended better
Carntyne67 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Loved this story.
BigG1999 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
I just read this story in like three hours, this made me cry, smile, and laugh like I never do. This is perfect, it shows Callie and Arizona at their best and worst, but always becoming one. This is just amazing.
netread chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Wow,, I just stumbled onto this story and decided to give it a shot. Very well written, humorus, toching, and enjoyable. Thanks.
DEEG1291 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Oh my god, this is the second time I have read this story and every time I laugh out loud at this chapter. You write it all with such good descriptions and characterizations that I can just picture the whole scenario in my mind. It is freaking hilarious! McBadass my butt! :)
crazykrew chapter 16 . 6/11/2013