Reviews for Paging Doctor Torres
gamechamp85 chapter 16 . 3/18
Love this story
DEEG1291 chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
I just love this story so much! I can't resist coming back to read it every once in a while. Thanks again for sharing it with us all.
rebelchelle71 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
I really enjoyed your story. Can't wait to read another one of you works.
kassia.crislayne chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
I reaaally loved this story. Like REALLY loved it! I'm always happy to read stories where Arizona's brother don't die and to see them interact like we never saw on the show. That said, you were way above my expectations. "Fighting" for the same girls? A double wedding? I couldn’t be more amazed. Also, I laughed a lot reading it. Like a lot! And as I also love Lexie, I enjoyed her with Danny. The way Callie and Arizona dealt with Africa's problem is the way I wish they did on the show. I know it would be impossible to time jump but I can dream. Thanks. Your story was awesome. And for the review saying that nobody mentions how dangerous Malawi is for a guy couple, I read a fic once saying that. I think the show could have mentioned. But here is the dreamland. We need butterflies and rainbows and crap, hahaha. Anyway, congrats on a beautiful story and keep writing.
SindyV31 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Loved it thanks
Max chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
That was a great story Paging Dr. Torres
Max chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
That was as Arizona would say awesome
Max chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Lol that was funny
RedPoetist chapter 16 . 1/1/2015
Great ending. :-)
shamanic demonator chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Nice ending! :)
SEAGUL chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Why does no one ever tell them that Malawi isn't a safe country for them to go to, not alone and especially not together. No one ever mentions it, in the show or in any fics, but Malawi has anti-gay laws. And only in the last 2 years has there been any move to repeal them. 14 years in hard labor camps was the last sentence, but that was overturned at the intervention of the UN. The laws were suspended in 2012 but not repealed.
Texaschic1 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it. It must have been a great birthday present to yourself to be able to post the last chapter on your bday. I really loved all the interactions with the other characters, especially Yang. I loved the whole "you got googled" line. It was my fav!
neweldi chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Thanks, I like it :)
Marlin chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
That was just beautiful ,it couldn't have ended better
Carntyne67 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014