Reviews for Darkness Before the Dawn
Halcyon1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
This is an amazing story. Please post chapter 12 soon! ()
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
interesting, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 12.

ps: please keep on updating darkness before the dawn, will chapter 12 be coming out in march something i hope so. please try not to take so long in updating this story please?, thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
nice
Princesa de la Luna chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
interesting and cool, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 11.

ps: please keep on updating darkness before the dawn, will chapter 11 be coming out in november something i hope so.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
nice.
Mappadouji chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Loving it so far! But now I really want to know what happen to Usagi. Did she faint from shock of the days events finally catching up to her? Or is it something to do with the travel between worlds/universes that's rearing its head? Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter(even though I know I will.), so I'll wish you good luck with the future in both your life and writing and wait to see what develops.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Please for all that is good with anime have Gohan ascend to SSJ2 and give Cell the kicking of a life time.
TopazDragon chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
May I just say that I do find this peice intriguing. I love the plot development, along with the way you show the bond of the girls, very much like family.

I am eager to see what the new enemy might be, if it is the Androids and if the girls will be stuck in the Z world for the years to come in facing this enemy.

And, of course, I can't wait for the meeting with Goku.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
I gotta say Setsuna seems kinda soft on Gohan. For someone who can time travel and lived for what seems like an eternity she seems kinda likely to wait for him if you were gonna set him up that way xD Dunno why the Setsuna x Gohan thing appeals, maybe because she might kick his butt into training.

I am enjoying the story so far though, well written and structured, hoping for another chapter of awesomeness soon! :D
OceanTide chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Wonderful, just wonderful...I wish I could write like people like you.

This story is compelling, and you detail everything perfectly! This story is really original, because the senshi's journey in the DBZ world doesn't start immediately. The Z senshi are wary of them, and that's just how they would be if they really did get together! (I must get a petition or something...)

...Is there pairings here? I lean toward /Usagi. I really don't want to start ranting, 'cuz I tend to get a bit wordy, demo you are the type of person that could pull it off without seeming cliche. I'm serious. Please, continue! I am really looking forward to Goku's reaction to the Sailor Senshi, and perhaps more Usa/Trunks interactions...
Mappadouji chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Welcome back Goku indeed! Nice chapter, I like how everyone's thoughts were cautious when regarding Trunks because of his need to stay silent. Though since Cell is probably going to be the threat that Setsuna was talking about, I wonder if the senshi are just going to travel three years into the future or go home. After all, I don't think they are willing to wait three years even could use that time to train the new power behind their attacks.
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic read. As I was reading this, I felt literally as if Naoko and Akira got together and decided to make a crossover of their two worlds and I'm watching this as a television show in my mind because you painted a picture so vividly and exceptionally well.

Every single person is perfectly in character (i.e. the Senshi amusingly mistaking Piccolo as a monster who kidnapped Gohan; and Mina and Mako going straight for the attractive, testosterone-overloaded Z Senshi as soon as they could -which I thought both instants were great comic relief and had me rolling in laughter-), the plot is outstanding, you have a lot of originality (i.e. normally when people write about the Senshi going to a different dimension, their journey there happens in a flash and without any possible repercussions), your writing style, grammar and all around layout is just... superb. I could go on and on.

I am disappointed to see that this is not as well reviewed as it deserves to be, because I am at a loss for words at how incredibly intrigued I am by this story of yours.

I am so excited to see Trunks has made an appearance, because I honestly wasn't sure if you were going to bring him in or not, and he is one of my favorite characters. I'm not sure if you're going to have any pairings in this story because I don't quite see where there's going to be time for any romance. If anything I see maybe a little bit of flirting between certain characters and maybe the fighters growing closer throughout battles, but nothing major. I definitely would enjoy some romance in it though if that is what you have planned though - I've especially always been a sucker for Makoto/Trunks and Rei/Vegeta (just tossing that out there). :)

And to wrap this up since this is so long (I humbly apologize, I'm just really adamant and excited about this story). I implore you, I beseech you, I beg you, please update when you get the chance; I would be heartbroken to see such a wonderful piece of work go unfinished.
CandyMan53 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
well who do you think will be paired up with Sailor Jupiter - Krillin, Gohan, Tien, Yamacha
silentmidnightdeath chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
ohh... i really like this story! you've done a really good job!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
interesting, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 9.

ps: if vegeta and rei would take an interest in each other and later might fall in love with one another but both of them are to stuborn to admit it to each other. also because the sailor senshi went to the dbz dimension then that also means the dbz dimension history is also changing. do you thin you can make rei as trunks's mother instead of bulma? please?. can trunks be paired up with sailor moon or neptune or venus, mercury?, will sailor pluto be paired up with some one like piccolo?.