Reviews for Darkness Before the Dawn
silverhawk88 chapter 11 . 6/10
That was creepy. Usagi almost died and it may be something intentional? Oh boy, cannot wait to see what happened soon!
silverhawk88 chapter 10 . 6/10
Oh, usage collapses? Uh oh.
silverhawk88 chapter 9 . 6/10
Like the interactions between senshi and the group.
silverhawk88 chapter 8 . 6/10
From stage right...trunks! So looks like freeza wasn't the real threat. Or the real reason why the Senshi came to that Dimension.

I always thought how no nonsense Mirai trunks is. I guess with what he went through he would have to be no nonsense in his fights.
Thanks for the chapter!
silverhawk88 chapter 7 . 6/10
First encounter, eh! Bit of an overreaction! XD
silverhawk88 chapter 6 . 6/10
Boy! Big misunderstanding! Lol I can really see that happening!
silverhawk88 chapter 5 . 6/10
So looks like the senshi and z warriors are going to meet. I know Vegeta is going to laugh! That is just who he is. Oh boy!
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow! I think this is one of the coolest crossovers yet! I hope to see more soon!
rinnegan18 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
please continue
Cross1412 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
This an okay crossover story. I like how Vegeta treats the most of the cast from Sailor Moon by calling them cheerleaders.
Halcyon1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
This is an amazing story. Please post chapter 12 soon! ()
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
interesting, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 12.

ps: please keep on updating darkness before the dawn, will chapter 12 be coming out in march something i hope so. please try not to take so long in updating this story please?, thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
nice
Princesa de la Luna chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
interesting and cool, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 11.

ps: please keep on updating darkness before the dawn, will chapter 11 be coming out in november something i hope so.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 9 . 11/2/2012