Reviews for In love with a fairy tale
sexy-sebby-demon-lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i love it plz update soon
lilalovex chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
more?O.O
StarDream22 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Taw I love this and it is sooo creative! Gotta luv Prucan 33 please more soon? :3
sapphire495 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
nice story, hope you update soon:)
angela123111 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Aww I could barely understand Sweden.
Iceestar chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I think this is very good. It's quite interesting so far. You're wording is a bit confusing in a few places, but is far better than some things I've read. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Oh and just a little thing, in the first chapter where you have Matthew say, "Jem'appelle Matthew." The words are correct, but there's a space between 'Je' and 'm'appelle'.
Roo4life chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Please review! this is so cool! Can't wait!
Liung Arkeanda chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Calling a guy "cheri" is a bit of an insult. Like calling a guy "bella". You're implying he's a girl. It means "dear" more than "darling", and letters start with "cher/e so and so" just as we'd write "dear so and so"

The male form is "cher". The female form is "chere/cheri/cherie", there seems to be a bit of debate as to which one is correct. But the one I see most commonly is "cherie". If you were talking to a girl, you would say "ma cherie". If you were talking to a guy you'd say "mon cher".

Also, it's a bit odd to have a person describe themselves. "Looked with my violet eyes" or whatever it was. People don't think that way. Many first-person perspectives have very little description not only for that reason, but also so the reader associates themselves with the character.

But I am very interested in this.
angela123111 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Omg did his bear get sucked in too! So funny can't wait.
x-goldenDew chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
love the story... nyahaha love that last scene xD

please continue
Goldendesudesu chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Awesome (no pun intended xD) story :D Cant wait for more~
Bait and Switch chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG! Please tell me if the title is a Eurovision reference!
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i think your story is cute wish for you to update soon
akamaru2112 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
aw~ i really like this story so far. :3 mattie seems a little snarky, but still the same~! ( i like snarky characters. XD probably why i love gil so much! )

also, on a funny note, when i read the title i was reminded of the song that won eurovision 2009 in moscow~! (i may have gotten the year wrong, but its easy to look up on youtube. XD "eurovision fairytale" )
Night13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lol Francis is not being a total pervert like some other stories I've read. update soon although i do think it might have gone a bit fast on the getting to know each other.