Reviews for How could it not have been?
naelany chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
you weave beautiful words, m'dear
Paimpont chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was absolutely breathtaking! Your writing is lovely, and you capture the forbidden emotions so beautifully.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is an interesting view of Carlisle and Edward as a new vampire.

I can see how it could have gone that way if they were both so inclined. They have always shared a special connection, in canon a mutual love and admiration as father and son but with a tweak here and there, it could have been very different.
star574 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
"Edward, I was foolish not to have cautioned you to the reaction the woman—any woman, and truly, any honest man—would have in light of your new-found grace and eternal beauty." Heh. Any honest man would go gay for you, Edward. Just sayin'. :)
HidingBehindASockPuppet chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG that was absolutely gorgeous bb! Truly beautiful. I love how you kept the entire thing in its time period, the language and descriptions, etc. Loved it. FDM
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I liked it. Very different. Interesting to see the events all from Carlisle's thoughts. Thanks for participating in the love fest!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really enjoy how you wrote this - it's different from your other writing (thus guaranteeing that I did not guess you in the Fest), but it's also very different from so much fiction out there. It felt very true to Carlisle and completely believable within the canon story. Well done! :)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Carlisle, your words, damn!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Kicking myself that I overlooked this during the fest. Beautiful and brilliant.

Your writing is a dream to read, the way you're able to evoke such strong images and emotions is amazing. (Yes, fangirling a bit).
Succubus630 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love CxE. It is a great pairing...lovely story, you are such a talented writer. Your boy sex was so classy.
jllfish chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
beautiful!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
No wonder Edward thinks he's such a monster - Carlisle laid on the guilt trip a bit there, didn't he.

By the way, love the rating. LOL
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
really lovely.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Lovely tone to this one. I really liked Carlisle's voice. Lots of very pretty turns of phrase - "tasting you for the first time since I'd sipped from your humanity" stuck out in particular.