Reviews for Big Daddy
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 13 . 10/1
banshee69 chapter 13 . 9/4
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Every chapter had me smiling at Bella's antics. Edward was truly blessed to have her come into his life as his third wife.

banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/4
Oh lord, Edward doesn't know what he's gotten himself into with Bella, lol.

mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 8/16
I loved it and I want a copy heheheheheheh
jay7795 chapter 13 . 7/19
OMG! OMG! This Fic had me cracking up laughing so much I was in tears. My face and cheeks hurt so damn much. There wasn’t a chapter that I didn’t laugh. Thank you! Thank you! This was such a breath of fresh air. What a riot! This Bella is cheeky and slick at the month. Your characters were off the chain. Amazing work! Thanks for sharing!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/19
This was quite funny and a very enjoyable read. I loved how she basically came to his home and cleaned house . . . out with the old, in with the new and all that. Very fun.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/4
Great fic. Loved it. I loved every minute of it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Just Sus chapter 13 . 5/27
This story really was different, but I loved it! You did a great job getting Edwsrd to see who he really was. This Bella was a terrific character! Wish I could see more of her!

Thanks, xo Sus
foxylady1on1 chapter 13 . 2/23
me Me ME lol! loved it, thank you
JulieToo chapter 12 . 1/24
I laughed so much during this chapter. Except for Edward possibly finally maybe buying a clue as to what is going on.
JulieToo chapter 8 . 1/23
Great save with the flowers Edward. I love the swap Bella suggested. Nice twist!
JulieToo chapter 6 . 1/23
That was the best "deflowering" ever! I love clueless Edwards!
JulieToo chapter 5 . 1/23
I love what Bella is doing with her inside information.
Ncy55 chapter 13 . 1/6
artri chapter 13 . 1/7
Strange and oh so funny.