Reviews for Big Daddy
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 6/1
HAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS THIS IT WAS HYSTERICAL. YEP SHOUTING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Glad I wasn't drinking while reading. I would have had to buy a new laptop, because of all the projectile liquids I would have spewed. HAHAHAHAHAHA A f'n Plus Goood job.
readicted chapter 13 . 4/23
Love Bella's entry I Edward's journal and their confessions to each other. Loved how Edward handled the talks with both Rose and Alice. Too bad they were shunned by the community, but I fully expected that. Cool that the three families can be close and form a real bond. This was an offbeat, very different kind of fic. It was funny and irreverent, with some real pearls of wisdom about finding one's personal truth, about finding happiness and shedding the shackles of hypocrisy. I love the conversation that Bella has with Jasper about their faith. Thank you for sharing this story, I enjoyed it.
readicted chapter 12 . 4/23
The shitz has hit the fan. They were actually having a great day though, as three couples. Edward didn't e even realize it.
readicted chapter 11 . 4/23
I love that she taught LGG to fight back.
readicted chapter 10 . 4/23
Bella takes no prisoners. She is going in on her sister wives.
readicted chapter 9 . 4/23
I was sure things were going to get a bit angry there with the frisky cousins and the community leader. Carlisle apparently was fairly well aware of Bella's...spirited ways. I guess that's why he wanted to marry her off so much, before she became unmarriageable. Wow, wow, wow at Bella speaking up for herself and her husband. Love that he's taking it all in stride.
readicted chapter 8 . 4/23
Oh my, I'm surprised at how really frank and bold Bella was with that fight. Even more surprised by Edward's reaction. Very good. Organic brownies. Edward has had quite an education while he's been traveling for work.
readicted chapter 7 . 4/23
Bwahaha, cooking songs!
readicted chapter 6 . 4/23
Grain and berries Energy drink. Edward is creative.
readicted chapter 5 . 4/23
Scandalous...And funny.
readicted chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow, Bella is certainly a clever (and devious) schemer. LOL
readicted chapter 1 . 4/23
I came across this fic by way of a rec from Rita (RobAttack.) It's been on my TBR list for a while now and I randomly selected it read. Good choice!
annaharding chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Cute funny satire!
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY ...HOPE YOU WILL WRITE ALOT MORE
banshee69 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Every chapter had me smiling at Bella's antics. Edward was truly blessed to have her come into his life as his third wife.

Sherry