Reviews for The Cat that swallowed the Quicksilver
What? Wy did you stopped the story, it was getting so amzing! You absolutly nerd ti keep going! Please...!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Moar!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Upate soon please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Loooooove it!
Azure Nightcraller chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Hi, dasn't Lance find out? I like this pairing of Kitty and Pietro.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
MOAR! and you should make a sequel to this
Lorna Maximoff chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
OMG! So cute! I couldn't write a better story! This was fantastic! That's coming from Pietro's lil'sis. I can't express how impressed I am.
Reasiez chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
AHHHHHH! NOOOO I WANTED TO READ MORE! Please it is so good so far! This pairing and the way you write their interactions is awesome! PLEASE KEEP AT THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Please continue it is amazing funny sweet hot it is so perfect
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
#ooh la la
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Not bad so far. A few spelling/grammar mistakes here and there, but I enjoyed it a lot - which is saying something since Kitty is my least favourite X-Men character (after Scott and Jean, ugh!), and I think you did a great job portraying the characters accurately. Keep up the good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I,love your story. Kitty/Pietro is such an underdone story. Lancittity is nice, but just worn out. And I shall patiently (or maybe not so patiently- wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon and keep up the good work.
froggygrl chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Update! Update! Update!
froggygrl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Update! Like now man!
Tsuki Sakura Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Holy shit! I love how cute they are together! Please make another chapter! You're an awesome writer :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »