Reviews for The Cat that swallowed the Quicksilver
Yuki and Yuri chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
um... what are you doing? write the next chapter!
Yuki and Yuri chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
For the time bein... would be a more appropriate way to phrase that sentence. Nothing wrong with this story so far. it's REALLY GOOD.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I love this story I mean I never really thought of kitty and Pietro but I fell in love with the idea
DramaQueenChic77 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
I loved this story! I'm so jealous of kitty. Im not even in a relationship. I mean sure I'm a cheeky teenager like her but... but other than that, I loved the story! Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
What? Wy did you stopped the story, it was getting so amzing! You absolutly nerd ti keep going! Please...!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Moar!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Upate soon please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Loooooove it!
Azure Nightcraller chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Hi, dasn't Lance find out? I like this pairing of Kitty and Pietro.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
MOAR! and you should make a sequel to this
Lorna Maximoff chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
OMG! So cute! I couldn't write a better story! This was fantastic! That's coming from Pietro's lil'sis. I can't express how impressed I am.
Reasiez chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
AHHHHHH! NOOOO I WANTED TO READ MORE! Please it is so good so far! This pairing and the way you write their interactions is awesome! PLEASE KEEP AT THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Please continue it is amazing funny sweet hot it is so perfect
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
#ooh la la
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Not bad so far. A few spelling/grammar mistakes here and there, but I enjoyed it a lot - which is saying something since Kitty is my least favourite X-Men character (after Scott and Jean, ugh!), and I think you did a great job portraying the characters accurately. Keep up the good job!