Reviews for A Whisper of Silk
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/12
I remember reading this before though I didn't recall the outcome, very well done, surprised Edward didn't feel any of Jasper's beard, even clean shaven a mans face isn't as smooth as a woman's great story sorry about your family losses, I hope you've taken some measure of comfort from the well wishes at the time.
Keltyr chapter 1 . 2/12
A lovely romantic plot.
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Good for Edward to wake up a see...Really see.
naughtynati chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Thank you for sharing...it was surprisingly romantic in an erotic kind of way ;)
psyfilover chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was sooo hot! If this were to ever happen to me, I know that with my luck, I'd probably be on my period, lol! Guys are so lucky, hah! As always, your writing is so fucking amazing and this plot is SEXY!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was just all kinds of hot and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing.
fashdoll chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very sweet. Loved it, want more.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lovely, lovely. I'm glad Edward showed up, too!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was one of my favorites in the Love Fest. I'm so happy for Edward that he took a chance on something that he would not normally do. Each time I've come to review this story, I wind up rereading it and then run out of time to review. So now I'm making time to review all the stories I missed and rereading this again for the 4th time :-) I hope things are improving with the family.
mw138 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aww! This was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed it! :)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hi Robyn, I'm so sorry for everything you've been going through, my prayers go to you.

This story was amazing like everything you write, so thank you for sharing it.
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aww...*sniff* That was so sweet!

Oh god when Edward left... I wanted Jasper to run after him!

But I guess he really needed some time to think.

But oh when Jasper opened the door, his eyes red from crying, his hair a mess and oh I just felt so sorry for him, taking such a huge chance and thinking it hadn't worked...

Thank god Edward came back! And it was good that Jasper let him sleep it off before they continued...:)

Loved this bb:)It made me happy!
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Really wonderful story. Thanks for writing it.

Hope life will be better for you very soon.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Love your stories, Robyn. Hope things are looking up!

:-)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I read this on the LJ page and liked it a lot- fun to find out it was yours.

Sorry about everything that's going on. I haven't been on twitter much recently and didn't know your little guy was in the hospital again- I'm so sorry. Hope he's doing better now.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »