Reviews for Edward and Jasper The Underwear Chronicles
1tinac chapter 3 . 2/23
Dammmmm. Great story.
Snappher chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
!

Whew...I need a ciggy after these chapters!

What a naughty, delicious kink Jasper has...and how kind of him to share it with all of us!

Hmmmm...edible underwear, maybe? Or panties with a built in vibrator...if they wear them backwards, they should buzz in a very good spot.

How does Jasper feel about corsets? he could tie Edward to a tree and they could play Plunder the Pirate Wench...

Edward could get some fabric paint at JoAnns and make some custom undies..."Property of Jasper", "Jasper goes here" "Cum on in" and maybe "Ride 'em, Cowboy!" Jasper is sure to love those! Maybe he could bling up a fishnet banana hammock?

I am hoping for more chapters...and may the odds be ever in my favor!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
All of these were so fucking hot! I loved them so much!
Sxkitn chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Ok... I never knew I had a thing for men in panties.. but the thought of EDDie or even JAzz in a nice hot pink with black striped satin thing kindof makes me hot... cant wait to see more...
mssdare chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
I really enjoyed that story:) and that 3rd chapter - the OCD Edward and his DVD collection wasso funny! He would kill me for what my DH says is "FF" (feed and forget) as I always leave a trail if things behind me - food not placed in frigde, clothes, books, other stuff... lol;)

And that ge called his dildo Draco? :) lmao!

Ok - but to the point - I'd love to see this story continued, it's fun and hot and the "undie" kink is totally my kink so I'm really looking forward to see more of those boys!

MD
mssdare chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
And the panties? Oh my God - I love E in those! It is so so so ubelievably hot! I think i've just discovered my new kink;) lol
mssdare chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I'll leave a proper review at the end of ch3 but just wanted to say that I loved how their relationship started - the sweet stalkerish notes - beautiful! I was totally captured from the beginning!:)
RobertsmineIwish chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Oh No! Edwards out of kinky undies...Better get back to writing some more kink;0

Love this story!

carolyn.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Oh god! That was so hot. Crotchless panties and stockings. What a delicious image.

My favorite lines: "around my apartment on my own, there is nothing like the feeling of a tight pair of briefs. It's like my balls are getting a hug."

and

"me and that dildo have become quite close. It's always handy having Draco on hand when Jasper's not around. Yes, I named my dildo Draco."

Great job!
sapphirescribe chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I'm never going to be able to walk into a lab again without thinking of this. (Not that I'm complaining!) Unf.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I loved this entry in the LoveFest and I'm so glad to see that you've written extra!
DarkOneBL chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
OMG! I just finished all 3 chapters and they super hot, loved them. I can see Jas being messy or fogetting to put the DVD's where they go just to get punished again lol. Great job.
sasharose11 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This was one hot chapter, until we get to the end and the sweetness of it just clenches my heart. I won't blame Jasper for being untidy and seeking more punishment like that.

My husband does the same thing with dvds and cds, pisses me off.
ocdjen chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Sorry for the delay babe!

I loved this! So hot, hmmm. There really is something about Jasper being tied up ;) can't wait for the next!

Love ya
HeartOfDarkess chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
holy crotchless knickers! that was some chapter...I wonderful if J will deliberately sabotage the DVD collection again after that?