Reviews for The Good Doctor
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful lil story! I reallu enjoyed it
maphie chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Of course he would be vegetarian! I enjoyed reading this story.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Love vet wards! At first, I thought he was a human doctor. Then, it all made sense. I could not see Edward living in LA with his aversion to humans. Any chance at expanding this one shot?
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I loved it how sweet
REgrrl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
A lovely, fresh and delightful story.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
What about feeding his own pets? It seems he forgot about them. Neat seeing the layers fall away from the vet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Cute story...kinda dumb of him to drop her a notch because she ate meat.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
A cute story..would have liked to have a bit more though. It seemed to end a bit abruptly. Thanks for sharing this. :)
Mell C chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sweet story. Thanks.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sweet story. And if the Moosewood Cookbooks are from that restaurant, then I have a few, including the Enchanted Broccoli Forest.
rubell chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
awwww...
kinsano chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love a good Awkward! Good story even though it made me cry! I could empathize with Bella! I had my poor baby for ten years before he was diagnosed with FIV. Long story short: The (not my usual) vet made me wait over two hours then made me feel guilty before he bothered to pull the chart and saw the many, many office visits, expensive tests and months of costly medicine. He must have felt guilty because he didn't charge me for the euthanasia. I was a bawling mess by the end of it! That was eleven years, 1 month and 9 days ago. I miss my Fluffernutter every day. And I'm still paying down the credit card debt for his treatments, etc.

I love the Moosewood! I can see why Bella wouldnt eat the meat in front of Edward after that, although it seems to me that throwing the steak away is even worse-it's like the animal died in vain. Does Edward feed his pets a vegetarian diet? I know he wouldn't the cats, because cats can't live without meat. It's alright for animals to eat animals, but not human animals? Humans are supposed to be omnivores, that's why the appendix is a vestigial organ. But I get the not eating anything with a face, too. Since there are reasons for and against both lifestyles, it comes down to personal choice, and though I may understand Edward's choice, I don't like his attitude about it. Taking the kitten back? Seriously? Obviously, since she eats meat, her tears for Madison must have been a show because she couldn't possibly be a responsible and loving pet owner AND a meat eater! And, yes, I just became indignant over a fictional thought by a fictional character. I'd say I need help, but I enjoy my crazy! Lol!

Twilover76 rec'd Boxing Out, and this story caught my eye. I'm going to read more!
sulin0105 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautifully written, sweet story! Thank you for it.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
My heart. Sweet, beautiful story. I loved it :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very cute! Vet Edward is very funny. You did a good job writing this!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »