Reviews for The God Bows Down
This fic is awesome! please continue
brutusjr chapter 2 . 8/6
What's with the use of words that "no one" ever uses? I thought it was a joke at first, but you keep doing it.
LuluViBritania chapter 1 . 8/1
NarutoXHarem this could work if u make it six and make them living paths like Raining Darkness/Element of Time because he and anyone he choses can live for ever as long as they have a biju within reach
Canon is Boring chapter 9 . 5/13
Way too much focus on boring Nagato's activities. ...
Wanna.smash chapter 9 . 5/11
Jesus crist mei in your story is annoying as fuck. I can’t stand her
amgo kiero capitulo 14 demaciado genial para avandonar la historia plz
Vocabulary: 10/10
Dialogue: 5/10
Characters: 3/10
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Read half the chapter and had to stop.

Grammar is bad, spelling is bas, dialogue is bad, plot is bad. While the idea behind the story was very compelling, the execution is simply not worth to read.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
"Kinton", or "Metal Release", /is/ Kōton, or Steel Release. It's true that Kinton probably would have been a better name due to it being more broad, but Kōton is canon and everything that is "Kinton" is actually Kōton, which also means that Kōton is not just a defensive release.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Yellow, Red, and Blue... I'm not the only one that sees the Pokémon reference, am I? It might not have been an intentional reference, but it's still there. The only one that is missing is Green, but that's not the point.

The Shunshin no jutsu is not actually a teleporting technique, but rather a technique that allows the user to move so fast that one blurs out of sight, thus it's name the "Body Flicker technique", and may seem to be teleporting to the less trained eye, hence the Shunshin being mistaken for teleportation and Shisui being nicknamed "Shisui the Teleporter". If the Shunshin actually allowed teleportation, then the Hiraishin no jutsu, a technique that actually allows true teleportation, would not have anywhere near the fame that it does. I had been content to let you be as you were, as the Shunshin's "teleportation" could have been explained away as simply extremely high-speed movement, but with the Shunshin actually teleporting, proven by the fact that it bypassed a barrier undetected, I can see that it is now actually a problem.
spanky1988.aw chapter 13 . 5/17/2017
Can't wait for chapter 14!
jj chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
Please update! THIS STORY IS SO GOOOOOOOOD
Clues2 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
16 Chun Li, Setsuka Ayane, Mei, Konan, Sui feing, Juri Yoruichi Pakura Mai Maya Taki
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »