Reviews for The God Bows Down
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 12 . 10/29
Umm,first off u gave names from bleach? I mean,Byakuya,Yoruichi,Soifon,Shinji,Kensei,Gin,Toshiro?! Who else is next? Ichigo!?
vhyung chapter 11 . 10/8
I choose pairing 1 or 5
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 8/28
Konan and fem Haku in a threesom with Naruto.
No harem, just those two for Naruto.

From: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Soon to be author on
DanteNaru chapter 13 . 8/18
vote No.16
KassieJean chapter 10 . 6/4
your story started out strong, but it just kept going down hill. I will continue reading until the end, though, because there are not that many stories with Nagato and Konan.
Well this is an awesome story so keep up the good work and hope you update again soon looking forward to the next chapter.
dark chapter 1 . 3/21
I think the pairings should be Naruto x pakura, Naruto x konan and Naruto x mei because there isn't a lot of Naruto x pakura or Naruto x konan.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 3/19
This is just awesome I would love for Anko and Yoruoichi to also be paired up with Naruto as well. Please continue!
Death's Cold Touch chapter 13 . 3/16
So far so good
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 7 . 2/11
Nice chapter. I wonder if your are going to have Naruto battle Madara soon or perhaps later on in the story
Reichenfaust chapter 13 . 2/5
It's too bad you have not continued this story. I really like it. Reminds me of The First Namikaze, what with high powered characters and time travel.

Would be awesome if you found a way to continue this.
NameJameschoke chapter 12 . 1/19
Nice fic and goodbless to your mother dear kami pls rest her in hermony.
forget the rest chapter 1 . 1/14
Your grammar is a mess.
Please send me messages chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Harem sucks
Kills the adventure, plot, and progress of the storyline
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Naruto doesn't need a contract to summon animals. And when they are summoned they have the Rinnegan in their eyes and will obey every command without question.
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »