Reviews for The God Bows Down
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/24
"Kinton", or "Metal Release", /is/ Kōton, or Steel Release. It's true that Kinton probably would have been a better name due to it being more broad, but Kōton is canon and everything that is "Kinton" is actually Kōton, which also means that Kōton is not just a defensive release.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 5/24
Yellow, Red, and Blue... I'm not the only one that sees the Pokémon reference, am I? It might not have been an intentional reference, but it's still there. The only one that is missing is Green, but that's not the point.

The Shunshin no jutsu is not actually a teleporting technique, but rather a technique that allows the user to move so fast that one blurs out of sight, thus it's name the "Body Flicker technique", and may seem to be teleporting to the less trained eye, hence the Shunshin being mistaken for teleportation and Shisui being nicknamed "Shisui the Teleporter". If the Shunshin actually allowed teleportation, then the Hiraishin no jutsu, a technique that actually allows true teleportation, would not have anywhere near the fame that it does. I had been content to let you be as you were, as the Shunshin's "teleportation" could have been explained away as simply extremely high-speed movement, but with the Shunshin actually teleporting, proven by the fact that it bypassed a barrier undetected, I can see that it is now actually a problem.
spanky1988.aw chapter 13 . 5/17
Can't wait for chapter 14!
jj chapter 13 . 5/5
Please update! THIS STORY IS SO GOOOOOOOOD
Clues2 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
16 Chun Li, Setsuka Ayane, Mei, Konan, Sui feing, Juri Yoruichi Pakura Mai Maya Taki
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Narutoxjurixchun li
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Horrible, its like a first draft, did you even proofread this? did you even make a plan for you story before posting this? Ugh, im sorry if it seems harsh, but I really dont understand why people wants to publish stories, but they dont care about the stories at the same time, its beyond me, it makes no sense.
Aureslifer chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
Why this has been updated? ;(
Aureslifer chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Im loving this
Aureslifer chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Awesome! Im hoping for the harem
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
it was aurosing
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
The first few chapters were decent, especially when I thought you had him paired with Konan, but it quickly went downhill, with Naruto being way too powerful right from the start and suddenly every girl is interested in him . . . so boring. Factor in all of the spelling and grammatical errors and your story needs a lot of work . . .
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Amusing...
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I hope they will eventually meet Yahiko.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »