Reviews for Who Said?
Green-Dragon-of-the-East chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
i loved the catholic boarding school reference, Tony would ask that wouldn't he
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Love this! I like how it crosses over my two favorite shows and I can SOOOOOO see Tony having a cousin like Jane.
MauraIslesForever chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I so got the Kate reference! ;-D
LibbyLue24 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I love the story, but wouldn't Tony realize that Maura looks exactly like Kate. Since they were played by the same actress. Please update soon.
I wan2 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
LOL... (Call Ziva) Hah, wasn't expecting that. Well done and thoroughly enjoyable.
I wan2 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
'I am not going to diagnose him. Maura, do not diagnose him.' Uh, methinks the lady doth protest too much.. Too late, she's already done the unconscious comparison with Jane. The fact that Tony brought that up makes me think so and Maura will not be happy that someone (Jane) has exposed her 'quirk'.

"You didn't diagnose me..." he told her gently, looking between her eyes and lips.

Maura blinked a little as she focused on Tony, tilting her head a little, "How do you know about that?" she asked him.

"Somebody told me..." he flicked his eyebrows up and smirked a little, "Could be anyone you know..."

"But, who said?" she asked, she raised her brows now and was feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Wrong move DiNozzo.. :P
CountessCora chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I really like this fic and hope you continue soon!
I wan2 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Tony is a dork... Charming, but still a dork... Hmmm, dinner should be interesting as Maura may go all "google talk" on him, and then find some kind of genetic quirk or even better yet compare him to his 'almighty' cousin? LOL... Not that you could even compare the two! :D
MeowMomo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
please continue i want to read about Tony and Maura's meet
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Okay...I'm hooked...please keep going!
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved it (: update soon!
jeeperschrist chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Please update soon! There arent enough NCIS/R&I stories out there!
MaeganM.0816 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I wan2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Tony Di Nozzo as Jane Rizzoli's cousin that's an interesting premise not unbelievable but interesting. I can imagine as kids that it would have been Jane leading the charge and Tony following in her wake or perhaps egging her on. It's going to be interesting to see her reaction to Tony making a move on Maura or perhaps shot down by Maura... ROFL, 'seriously, Maura?'
MissNemi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A really good beginning! Cant wait for your next update! :)