Reviews for Mortal Enemies
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow that was drool worthy hot and also incredibly sweet! Thank you for sharing your talent.
felinavamp chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Not my favorite pair but you greatly made it work. I've always seen Caius as gay bCuz Jamie Canpbell Bower is very androgynous and feminine. Lol Your story was very interesting and sexy. Nicely written. Hope you write more Caius slash. Loved it;)!
ElfChild1028 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow that was a great story. It is rare that I can find a story with sex in it where the rest of the story doesn't mildly bore me but when I read this I was fully interested in the whole thing. Great job.
EricTwislut chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh WOW that was completely amazing! Really well written, and beautiful, and evocative, and really really hot! Well done!
DharmalovesDraco chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww this is so lovely - so glad they worked it out and the boy done good in the end xx
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Fantastic story! Congrats on your win. Well deserved.
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I enjoyed this so much, wonderfully written and an unusual pairing that you made work so well. Good luck and I hope your story does well!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, wow... I absolutely LOVED this! Wonderful story arc, great plot, excellent use of the inspiration lyrics...hot buildup to even hotter sex... AH-MAZING!

Fabulous job! Good luck in the contest!
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Never, ever thought I would enjoy this pairing, but this story was great! Thanks for sharing!
eva667 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was fantastic, really enjoyed it :-)
Weasy chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'm not a twi expert. And for the life of me I can't remember who Caius is... but still thought this was great! More o/s that PWP, particularly enjoyed that you went for a fluffier, smuttier tone than the lyric immediately suggested. :D
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was an amazing story. I like how you used the familiar characters. I am a PacNW'er by birth and know the beauty you speak of, and the ugliness of the clear cut logging practices that have mistreated so much of the forests up there. I absolutely loved this.
tilly77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think you've captured the lyrics perfectly, an unusual pairing but you've made it work. Really enjoyed this, thanks
livinginadw chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A ride? hell yes, anytime.

Hot, Great Story, Well Written.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! I love the unique pairing you chose for your story and I think you captured the mood of the prompt perfectly. I really loved this. Best of luck in the contest!