Reviews for Just When You Thought the Worst Was Over
Mottsnave chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
This is a very promising beginning! I'm always a sucker for Snape survival stories. So far you have a nicely building sense of suspense and a variety of viewpoints that are all clearly written. I also like the confused atmosphere of the aftermath of the battle. Great stuff!
Sacha chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
I love the pace of your story. You take your time to develop your characters feelings, but your plot keeps going on nicely and I wait each new chapter eagerly (you sure know how to make some nice cliffhangers).

Thank you for this story, it's so enjoyable to read :)
Sacha chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Yay, Severus can see Remus ! (or at least Remus thinks he can). I was hoping for that and I'm glad it happened in this chapter.

By the way you've got me hooked, your story is well written and really enjoyable. I like your portraying of the different characters and you keep surprising me with your plot twists.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy it :)
Minxmessenger chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Your story is really good please update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Chemistress chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Hi, I continue to read your story over here, much easier to find again ;-) ;

just now I am completely stunned by the turn of things! Poor Irma ! And what a mystery indeed: you are really out to write quite a different kind of story it seems :-)): "Murder in the Library" ! What book might the murderer have been searching for...? And all of this right at the end of the battle when they all would need some time to recuperate... drama indeed ;-)
Mel J1701 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
It's been a while since I've read an HP story (I have to admit that I lost interest to an extent after the lacklustre HBP) but your stories always bring me back to the fandom. I have no idea where you intend to take this but I am very intrigued already.

As per usual, I just love your portrayal of Snape, Lupin and McGonagall. You certainly have a particular flair for these characters. I feel so sorry for Snape, who just wants to escape and lead his life in freedom. And I'm glad to see McGonagall feel guilty for condemning Snape (I always wish the books had been from the adult characters' perspective since I wanted to see how they coped in the aftermath).

I can't wait to read more. Great job, as always!
Kerubim chapter 2 . 3/14/2011