Reviews for Psychological Thrillers
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 2/28
I don't get the ending... But everything else is cuteeeeeeee... :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Everything about this story was just amazing...however why would Sasuke text Ino during his own wedding? IMO, he would just smirk, pocket his phone and look at Hinata to say those words, rather than waiting around for Ino to recommend it...Anyway, I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Lol. I love this story.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
That was so cute and funny, especially the drunk Sasuke part. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
lol "chinese would nice." that line had me laughing so hard u just made my day
anne chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Cute. ...Except I don't get the last part. Why would Hinata be sending Sasuke a message when they're getting married?

Oh well. This was sweet! Keep writing!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I was giggling all through this! Great work!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard throughout the whole thing! Ahhhh! My life is complete! This was so so so good!
Lara chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was adorably clever and giggle inducing A fantastic SasuHina story all around & the texts thrown in were a hoot!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Omg. I love drunk Sasuke. Hilarious! Delightful story!
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I dont think the title suits this story, but it as adorable! I loved this story!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
hyvvga chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this was really sweet. i love the beginning, how it started as a simple, oh who's that girl, to a misunderstanding, to a date, and then marriage. haha, it was fun to read. i'm glad you decided to write a sasuhina fic with a happy ending. i read one of your other story and didn't see the ending coming at all and it hurt my heart. but you're a fantastic writer, no matter what genre you write for. how to you get these words to sound so elegant? your plot moves seamlessly throughout and you have incredibly good pacing. you can write romance, tragedy, angst, and humor. and your humor was spot on in this. kudos to you. i hope you continue writing, be it fanfiction or a novel. if it's fanfiction please continue posting so that people can read your amazing work of art. if it's the latter, then please inform me about it because i'd read anything you write! ah, i'm sorry this is so long. i just admire you a lot and your talent for writing makes me incredibly jealous. i'd love to be friends with you! i have a tumblr and my tumblr url is the same name i put here. have a nice day!
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hahaah that was utterly sweet! It was very light to read and it made me smile more than ones (thanks to Sasuke's character). I hope you write more SasuHina stories like this one. )
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »