Reviews for Once Removed
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
awww. i really liked that. please write more.
brightbird chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I like this a lot. It has a deep, insightful maturity to it, and it comes at the Z/S pairing from an angle that I haven't seen before. Nice contrast of humor with seriousness. Understated romantic edge but gives more weight to emotions that I don't usually see in fanfics about this pair: apprehension, simple affection/friendship, true concern for each other. And it doesn't dance around the sex aspect the way some fics do. Lovely.
ArminaSkitty chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I love you and I want to have your web-babies. Here, have my soul. And home-made muffins. Or would brownies/cookies be preferable? I'll give which ever (bribe) GIFT needed to inspire more of this tentative relationship building with Seph The Emotionally Stunted and Zack The Super Gregarious.

Why don't you have anything in print yet? You're better than a number of authors I could name.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was very cute! :D

I love how Sephiroth and Aeris aren't really a couple yet, but are still connected through Zack.

Please keep it up!
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ok that was just too cute!
noodlepower chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aww... that was so cute! I loved it!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this was ridiculously adorable and they were soo in character, i dont really want to shower this fic in praise because putting the wonderful things in words seems to lower their value, i love this very nicely done!
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hmm... never thought of this polygamy relationship before. I like it!
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aw, so cute. I simply adored this and loved that it fits both their personalities and a plausible polyamorous relationship.
Pokey the Great chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
D'awww! Sweet without being ridiculously fluffy, I love it 3
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This made me go aww... If only! I love fanfiction :D You paint such a beautiful picture.
always-kh chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
cute and funny though confusing at times.
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
D'aw, that was adorable. I'd say more, but I know nothing about FF7 besides the characters' names, so I'm not confident commenting on characterization and all :/ But it was a wonderful read...and yay for polyship 3
TGP chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Adorable XD I love your one shots.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is lovely. Realistic air to a multipartner relationship and understated caring between the characters. Well done.