Reviews for The Queen of Broadway
Ah, sweet. It’s about time Max found a friend
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Please write more!
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Shiri's a sassy one, isn't she? Great chapter. Can't wait for next one!
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I swear, out of all the people who are hooked, i am the most hooked! When is your next one being posted? WE NEED TO KNOW! (i'm doing it for this chapter because they wont let me do it for 5)
THNX SO MUCH!
Gia chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
PLEASE write more! I love it! I'm so hooked! Don't give up! :) lol I NEED to know what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE write more! This is amazing and I'm hooked! I totally can't wait to see what happens next :D
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
YAYYYYY! Thank you so much! I've been waiting for this! The story's coming along pretty well! Please write more! Btw, chapter 8 of my fanfic coming out sunday! THNX!
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I need to know what happens next!
Bialywhoos chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Good chapter! Short but sweet and to the point. I like the introduction of Leo and Ulla into the story, as well as your descriptions here. They really pull you into the story. Nice work!
Bialywhoos chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I'm really liking where this fic is going. It's exploring another side of Max, and Shiri isn't too bad a character, either. Just make sure she doesn't turn into too much of a Mary Sue, but I don't see any red flags here. Overall, this is an enjoyable fic and I want to see where it'll go!
WrittenOnTheSubwayWalls chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Very interesting! A MaxOC story! LOVE IT!

Just keep in mind that relationships have to grow ;) Give us a bit more of your OC and her personality, and don't let her and Max's relationship seem unbelievably fast paced. After all, "quickies" never seem to turn into real trusting bonds ;D

Please continue!
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like how this is turning out so far. It's rare that you read a fic about Max finding a girl, so it's interesting and a bit different as far as Producers fics go. I'd like to see how the rest of the story goes, so please continue!