Reviews for Crisscrossed Cupid
Sparkle15 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Awwww that's so cute! Jasper is the perfect gentleman. I was practically squealing when I read his reaction to the paper heart and his plans for Bella. Bella's quick change of mind has me skeptical though. She must not have really liked Edward to replace him so fast in her heart. I can only hope she doesn't see Jasper as a mere replacement; he deserves to be loved truly as well. Awesome story!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my! This was so heartwarmingly sweet!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
awww! that was so sweet... loved it
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww, loved it. You could make it into a full story?
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
JuliaF chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved it! For months I have been searching for a good Bella and Jasper story! And let me tell you they are HARD to come by! But I am glad I finally found the perfect one. Thanks for sharing it! I can't wait to read more of your works.
magicalheather603 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww...this is so sweet I would love to read more about these two.
Princess Baby Bride chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww, that was so sweet. I loved it so much. You are very talented. Fabulous work. Gotta love it!
minlin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
As adorable as puppies and kittens and baby ducks!

And yet at the same time with just enough of a smidge of angst to keep it from crossing the line into sappy. Well done.
Sugar-Swan1865 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You did a fantastic job on this story! I just melted when Jasper asked Bella if he could kiss her (sigh)
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww how sweet!
Caerylin chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwwww
Vendell chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
What a great and sweet o/s. Love how both Jasper and Bella took a leap of faith and were able to find so

something special.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awe so cute. It was meant to be they belong together. He is so sweet.
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2011