Reviews for Millennium Reconcilliation
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really like the tone and the way this fits into the Millenium-universe. I can see Peter reacting this way, and continuing on with his work, yet always looking over one shoulder. Well done.
Ann chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I've been happily watching Millennium dvds for a couple of weeks now so it's all fresh in my mind. Your story fits right in with the tone and storyline. Enjoyed it very much, hope you write some more.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This story brings me back to when I started getting out there as a writer and Millennium was one of those shows that lit a fire under my ass to get things going. It would be an honor if you can do an original story with dark themes that are Gothic using what you learned here to do it. I am doing an anthology and I scout writers on this website for writers to my magazine and to my website. This story does capture the essence of Millennium, the darkness and the very real situations that they relate. You're descriptive with your paragraphs so it shows you might have a very strong horror background. So with that I extend the invitation to you. The e-mail address to send the story to is linked to my profile.