Reviews for Sherlock's Theme
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh lord Joss is going to love this. It's all shiney!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Words cannot even begin to describe the awesomeness of what I just read!
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Absolutely hilarious (and now I'll have the Firefly theme going on in my head for the rest of the day!)
Ombre Pluie chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing! that's amazing!
boredoclover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I'VE DECIDED, YOU ARE A GENUIS! A GENUIS WORTHY OF MUCH CAPS LOCK AND SQUEE :D
Ariantenai chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is hilarious! My favorite lines are, "I flounce off in the fog," and "Who will win? Wait and see / (Don't bet on Jim from IT.)" Just the way they fit the tune made me laugh.
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh dear lord... *howls hysterically with laughter* this is the perfect antidote to the vast amount of death-and-torture fic you have lying around. This is my new favourite song and I will sing it at all times. You can't take my skull from me...
Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I laughed SO hard, this is perfect!:D
Irene Holmes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OH MY GOD! XDXDXDXDXD THISISTHEGREATEST SHINIEST THING EVERRR!:DDDDDD Good to know there are other Browncoat Sherlockians out there!:DDD
GoldBee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love Firefly. As a matter of fact I watched Serenity yesterday. This is EPIC! :D Made me laugh so hard :)

Thanks for sharing this :)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Roflao I think is what they say. Oh Lord this was great! I love Firefly and I love Sherlock! Who would have thought to combine the two? Oh wait you just did. HaHA! I loved it thanks for posting!
Flywoman Returns chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Huge Firefly and Sherlock BBC fan, so this was practically made for me.

iI flounce off in the fog.

(Read about it in John's blog.)

Bring my phone. Make me tea.

You can't take my skull from me./i

ROTFLMAO.
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is absolutely brilliant and hilarious.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I don't know from Firefly, but I laughed anyway.
quirkyspirit chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hee hee! with thanks from this Firefly fan.