Reviews for Give Nothing Back
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I would marry this fic if that were legal. I love it that much.
Always-Courage chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
HOLY JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR THIS STORY.
kattklb chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
omg a-fucking-mazing. love it.
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
First off-I felt Jogan tears coming on a lot during this fic.

JAVENDKHWVECSNOAYHWBS DAMN CLIFFHANGER.
FrankiesLullaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OMG OMG OMG!

I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Loving the Jules, Clark friendship.

And the fact that Logan is in the hotelroom!

PLEASE make another chapter!
nutcase29 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
the last line just made me squeal like a 12 year old girl who just met Justin Bieber

*sigh* ... i need a life :P
Leximaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
'like his entire body is crying.'

Oh... Beautiful again.

(Normally I'd tell you all my favourite bits but I'm a little exhausted. Just know it's amazing!)
sydg813 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
WOW. I really liked this!

Jules in the flashbacks made me want to cry. He was so mean, acting so stupid! I kinda wanted to punch him. But Jules is my favorite, so I wouldn't do that.

LOVE
EmmaTheSpottedBat chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love how you write the Juliark bromance. eeeeeeeeeeeee

When I broke up with my last ex, I was really cruel to her, thinking that she'd hate me and wouldn't let her heart break as badly if she were so angry at me. It didn't work- just ended up hurting her more, and I defs see some parallels with J & L.

Lovely job with this story!
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is absolutely and 100% the kind of story I love!

I know, not your characters, but who cares, if something brilliant like his comes out of it?

I'm so in love with your work, I don't know what to say about it. the whole atmosphere, all the tension is so freaking amazing, I'm at a loss for words. (especially because my english writing is not that good
Marte chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loved it :) Again; you write Julian extremely well. I am one of those who read the third part first, but it didn't ruin it for me at all. I think it kind of made it even better, because I could really focus on your writing in part one and two instead of agonizing over what was going to happen :) And now I am going to read the third part again :) Keep writing!
Raibean chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Julian doesn't think before he acts, either.

After the second flashback, there's a part that says [i ]can't,[/i] because there's an extra space after the i in the first set of brackets.

What? How did Logan even get there?
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011