Reviews for How to Become a Successful Nation
Dionnysia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This fic is pure brilliance, that is all. Awesome job interpreting history according to the letter that England left.
MademoiselleArlequin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
"By the way, I'm declaring war on your sorry ass. Hasta la pasta~!"

Gosh how glorious that line was... and now I suddenly am a-okay with Canada and America being paired together. Yeah, thanks for that.

Also, I thought the game clerk was you because ASSUMPTIONS but it's not ok? I think. Guessing Matt after actually putting thought into it.
Mizuki-Ariaki chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I laughed out loud at all the advices specially the first one, yeah I can imagine that

México: (goes to Venezuela to kick Santa Anna grave) Estupido Santa Anna, estupido Estados Unidos, estupido de mi, maldición MALDICION

Yeah he tries to take it more easy but sometimes he is still a little bit sore about it.

México: MALDITOS SEAN SANTA ANNA, MANUEL DE LA PEÑA Y PEÑA, MALDITA SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA (bangs his head in a nearby wall) Try to see the good side try to see it

And I liked the one about the Space race, the way that at the final he says I WIN, Oh and I the other one that I liked is about the external debt that the USA has.

Oh my country knows about the last one the part of France specially

México: (gets in a better mode) Yeah, yeah I fought hard, well it helped that Napoleon was starting to lose but still I fought hard, it was only two years, he could not wait two years
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow, this is awesome! I love the way you've portrayed the various countries... and the game shop guy is Matt from Death Note, yes?
nefertani chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
...marry me?
Lii and Eii chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
MATT! matt's the clerk!

this was fucking awesome. the end was pure win.

-eii
The Nearly Missed chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That. Was. Awesome. Hey, sometimes shameless advertising works! England really has something against France, eh? Must've taken bunches of research, but it definitely payed off. Very nice. (:

The cashier's tooootally Matty, by the way. .
laughing senseless chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love it, love it, love it! Thanks to yor shameless adverstising on Orange, I was able to read this. And it is amaaaaazing! So thanks for self-promoting!
I'm Not Your Enemy chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
hehe! my parents are looking at me very strangely now cuz i keep laughing XD
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
XD that was fucking amazing!
Ophelion chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh wow, it's rare to see something so historical, yet so cracky. I love that you've got England hating on France in every single statement (I'm assuming he wrote this after drinking away his sorrows, which makes the mental image funnier). Most of this was really quite comedic, but you do have the serious moments in there.

Like... bomber-plane-pilot!America. Oh dear gosh. The mood whiplash.

I also really love your interpretation of the Space Race, that it's written as a... rather childish contest.

Last note: I think it's clever that the advises are numbered out of order. It gives it that extra bit of realism. :D

Thanks so much for the read! It's so different and refreshing. Awesome work and keep it up!
A.Mi.E.'s Sonata chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
OMG GOLDEN XD
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ha ha, thanks for busting your ass writing this, this was pretty good. I really liked how you put historical references in to story, that made it seem interesting and legit. please stop hating the french though. :) keep writing!
Eternally1Yours chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
MATT!~ IT was so Matt :D That was awesome . Great job! England's advice seems to revolve around France ;D

Eternally Yours,

Bee
Spockie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
It was Matt, wasn't it? It has to be Matt~!