Reviews for I Will Take the Chain From Off the Door
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This story was really very nicely written. You're very descriptive and I can see everything. I love that.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great characterization and writing. :-)
Megwill chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
loved it :) their first nobody knows but us coffee...fitting.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Just wonderful, I love your words. Sweet and deep. And this made me laugh,, "It's not subtle, but what the hell. She's a work in progress."
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Personal fave- naked coffee!

Sorry...anyway, I loved this. Brennan taking that step and Booth being right there with her. Love it!
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Your writing is so fluid and gorgeous! I love it! It's beautiful and captivating. Thank you for sharing!

P.S. I heard it's your birthday, so happy birthday! :)
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What a sweet story. I really enjoyed it, and would leave a more in-depth review if I hadn't been so tired when I finished it that I couldn't review when I finished reading it. I can't wait to read more.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwwww.

I love how she ordered two cups without even realizing it. It's natural now.

I love how she told him too, I'm glad she decided to jump at it.

Awesome oneshot. Especially because it started angsty and ended very fluffy! haha! I guess that's your motto, right?
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
-swoons- I absolutely love this one-shot!
rbutler chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh this was delightful! I never feel adequate writing from Brennan's perspective but you do it beautifully here! I especially like your comparison of her return to the team in season 5 vs season 6 and Brennan reconnecting with everyone not just Booth. She really is changing for her sake, not Booth's sake.
marple chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It was a very enjoyable read. Well written and giving us some hope. Thanks for sharing.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG.

WOW! :D

you just made my day. :) thanks.
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Glad to see I inspired you! :) Great story. I can definitely see this as a outcome of how they finally 'get together'..
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love this story. I was first attracted to it from the Ingrid Michaelson title. Then, as I read it, I loved Brennan's train of thought and Booth's reaction. Very well done.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I definitely like this side of Brennan. Take charge, go for it.