Reviews for I Will Take the Chain From Off the Door
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I definitely like this side of Brennan. Take charge, go for it.
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loove. Love love love. Fantastic. Perfect. I wish it were so. Love.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lovely, in-character and much wished-for. Nice work.
ickleails chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
awwwwww me likely and please a sequel
Anteater chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
that was sweet, adorable, heart-crushing, and spirit-lifting all at the same time. Excellent one shot, thanks for sharing.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was great! Good job, I loved it. (:
rmflorencia chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I LOVED it, thank you so much for writing this! I've been looking for stories about the moment when B&B take the next step. I liked the fact that it was Brennan who did it. You wrote this extremely well.

Please write more soon! And Happy Bones's Day Everyone! :D
etakkate chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
what a beautiful story! just lovely. I enjoyed the bit about cats and dogs - very true!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved the little "they've had this evening before" bit...it's like a subtle dig at the Hart Hanson, because they HAVE done all this before, and it's always like that, but it never gets anywhere. Excellent story!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really loved this story..Wish you would continue it and let them hash it all out. Maybe something from Booth's point of view?
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I have been with Bones since the beginning. This is definitely one of the ways they could get together. She just has to push him a little and she'll get what she wants. Thanks for writing! It was very good!
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love it, love it,love it. More please!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Another "Ooh Ingrid!" Moment for me. :) I know that this is a oneshot, but I would really love to see this continue. I think you've got a great handle on the beginning of something great. The characters are set up, you just need to keep going! It's an entirely selfish desire, but I'm going to hope anyway. :)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is beautiful! I've only just finished watching seasons 1-5 of Bones and a couple from season 6, and GOSH you just nail these two and the complex dynamics of their relationship perfectly.

I adore it. :)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Such a good story...very true to character! i love it!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »