Reviews for I Will Take the Chain From Off the Door
Noie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I hope that the time comes when they've both healed enough to want more with each other. This is a very realistic take, given they don't screw it up in the near future!;)
greysanatomyintern chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
love love love love love love love this :) I hope that something like this will actually happen for real, cause I am sick of Temperance being alone. And Booth really needs to do some huge making up to Temperance after some of the shit he has done. I love how in character this was, it seemed so very real. I too was expecting more to come out of Cam's phone call, but perhaps it will be in chapters to come. I too though Cam would discover something important in Temperance's desk, but I will patiently wait for another chapter. There will be another chapter right? Anyway I love how this turned out it was abosultely fabulous :) Until next time :)
KlingonGal8489 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is so wonderful! Great job!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love this!

Though I have to ask from a story standpoint, why did you have the phone call from Cam? I admit I was expecting that conversation to come back somehow, e.g. Cam finds something in Brennan's desk or something.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3