Reviews for Coming Home
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awww! This is so cute! Great job! :)
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is really good, it's well written and seems real:) although now I feel even sleepier than I was so good night!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awww! Soooo cute!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It was funny until the last third of the story...

Where she practically confessed that she needed him. And then I started crying. Omg, you're so good at this. How do you keep making my heart hurt so?

You really should write more Tiva angst.

I love it!
Aspen D chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this :D I could actually see it tbh, its kinda the random thing I can imagine Ziva doing :P Its adorable :')
1stBonesFan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
please tell me there will be more to this story! i love it!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved this. Brilliant
Kari chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I enjoyed that. It was sweet and somewhat unexpected. Where's the next chapter?
Ginny Lakeboom chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was really cute! I loved it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh man I loved this! Thank you! This was such a great "intro to Tiva" story. lol...poor Tony is so confused, trying to get tired Ziva to explain. I have a feeling it was worth the effort to get her answer. Very nicely done :) thanks!
MonkeyFighter chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
adorable! i really liked it!

one quick question though (and it only stems from my inability to access all of the NCIS episodes online and my unwillingness to buy them): what episode does ziva reference with the kill shot, etc?
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very sweet. I really liked how Ziva needed Tony around to sleep.
Anonomous chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is a very good story, I love the suspense I felt when Tony described someone in his bed before we knew who it was. I also liked the ending, it was a definite twist of the Ziva we all know and LOVE LOVE LOVE! All these other stories suck compared to yours, the people who direct the shows should read some of these to get some ideas! So keep up the good work billy-eyed-joe!
Plurimisverbis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011