Reviews for No Sound But The Wind
Juggerknot16 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It was beautiful!

One thing I didn't like was that you kept mentioning Ian was unable to carry the weight or tackle the coyote. He is described to be tall and muscular, so instead of using this line 'The idea of him trying to tackle a wolf is humorous and horrifying all at the same time' you could have added something before it, something about his strength.

I think I spotted these mistakes two or three times.

You /should/ fix them, but besides that one mistake, I think the romance between Ian and Wanderer wasn't too mushy to make me click on the cross, or too boring. It was entertaining, and you should think about doing more fics in the host fandom. You seem to have a good perception on their relationship.

This story just made it to my favorites – I think I have five stories there. You should be happy! You made it there! Good for you.

Happy writing.

Juggerknot
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awww! That was sweet! The bits of the song made it better, and it was just the right song.

-Dawn (DOASI)
Leiaa768 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love it! I love how Ian accompanies her even when he knew it didn't work. And I love how Wanda said she loved the perfections and flaws. You should write more!
Annabelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Probably one of the most beautiful Ian/wands fanfic! X
Thegirlwholivedtwice chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very nice little story, well written, I thought Ian was sooo...adorable! I especially like the line "no one was perfect, but he was close". I totally agree.

Hopefully you will write more such stories.
savannahreads chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
XIt was so clever and well written and FLUFFY! good job, id love another chap, tho i kno its a oneshot. (_)
sapphirenight12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That is EXACTLY how i picture Ian and Wanda in my head. Seriously, I think you really got their relationship and characters right. It was absolutely perfect :)

i can imagine this being a part of SM's next book. I kid you not.

It was really cute.

And i hope you will write more like this :)

sapphirenight12
Alkyon chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was a cute little story! Nice job!