Reviews for Hello
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Type your review here...
Analitica chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Loved it all. You should add another chapterto see how the scene goes and how everything developed.
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great story! Is there more? I used to work in a university call center too...I lasted about one hour...cold call fundraising...awful...ended up being a janitor in the dining hall instead and liked it much better :)
Lilianna Ownes chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love love love this story! Can't wait for more! Please don't give up on it.
tired617 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I hope there will be more soon as the first chapter was great and I look forward to more!
Lykosdracos chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Sorry that I haven't stopped by before now!

This is the first story I've read with a Bella/Angela pairing. And surprise, surprise, it worked! Not that I can talk- my character pairings are all over, but very cool job moving from Friends to slightly more. It felt really smooth, easy. _

You use 'pet.' I forgot all about that one, hahaha. Very sexy!

"I would already be preparing a punishment for your inattention"

- Mmmmm.

Make a note of it for future reference. Hahaha. That was awesome!

Alice! Yay!

I love that you've made you Dominants go through submissive training first.

Hahaha, really? Bella doesn't get paid as much in real life? That sucks, I was contemplating a job change. Fuck. A, for the cash, and B, because your story was fuck hot and damn sexy! So sorry I haven't RR'd before!
fallon0627 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I like how the story starts. Are you going to finish it?
lsl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hooooly fuck! is that really all we're gonna get! i'd LOVE to read more of this! awesome oneshot ]
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and style - I'll be checking out your other submissions (yeah, I said it).

But... is this only a one shot? What a place to stop! Phew! If you hear from these characters again and decide to continue, I certainly won't complain!

Thanks!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hey there, I hope you are well :-)

This is possibly the biggest tease, cunningly disguised as a one shot, that I have ever read! It‘s so good though.

This is an intriguing plot and the idea of training like this is fascinating. The image of the disembodied voice pushing Bella and Angela to investigate their fantasies is compelling to read. I was so tense while they were waiting for Esme to arrive.

I hope you expand this at time point, I want to know more x
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hi! I love this so far! But, I can't believe you just ended it there! That is torturous... to say the least. Please update soon? I can't wait to read more :)
jenjenks5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I WANT MORE PLEEEEZZZZZZZ! I know what happens now that their in person with Esme and Carlisle, mmmmmmmm naughty things about to happen!

jenjenks5
Asimo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hi! I really like your stor so far.. How evil of you to end the chapter there! ;D I hope you will update soon. Angela and Esme is my favorite characters (after Bella and Alice) so this will be interesting. :)
Wont2nach chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Thank you for writing this story. I read it over at the no stress website and had to go back to see who wrote it. I so enjoyed this piece. The interaction between Bella & Angela was great. The anticipation for the man on the phone put me on the edge of my seat. And then when they hear it again at Esme's place, priceless. You should continue the story if only so we can see how their first session turns out.