Reviews for MESUVULAVA
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Very pretty...
Baow chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
OMG! This story is amazing! Bones becoming a Vulcan, wow. Him bonding with Jim was great. I had hoped you would have spared Amanda, but at least they got to know her a bit before. I hope you continue this story and show Jim & Bones serving on the Enterprise as captain & CMO, also a bonded couple. I want to see their little family of sorts form between them & the command crew.
RainDancin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i love this story so much.
trekkfan chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Wow! this is really original and unique. Great story
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
This is brilliant and I so want more when you are ready. Thank you.
Azure Gryphon chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Very interesting story. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Mari chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
When I first saw this I didn't think I would like it..boy, I was wrong! Pretty interesting and unique story you got here! Thanks for a great read!
Mari chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Ellyanah chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
A sequel with that verse would be awesome! I getting strangely addicted to your rather unique style and would dearly like to read more of this.
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
OK, there was lots more. Wow. Well done, a very interesting plot device and an interesting way to look at alternate character development.

I am enjoying this very much. Please take your time and enjoy the process of polishing your dialogue (spelling and syntax is fun!), as your characters can only say the words that you give them to speak.

Thank you again for writing and sharing your story, please keep up the good work. I look forward to further installments.
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This looks like it is going to be fascinating. Thank you for writing and sharing such an interesting story. I look forward to more of the same.
T'Spirk chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome. I love it. I hope Bones gets to stay Vulcan. It would be great.