Reviews for Troublemaker
Eternal Headache chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh man, this was freaking funny. I enjoyed it immensely and think it deserves a sequel!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
ROTFL. Dude, I love that. Gotta wonder what brought that on though. Poor Tommy. Catch ya on the flip side.
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lmao! what a good storyline. haha i just love jason's reaction. i'm surprised kim didn't catch on to trini's plan but it made it just as amusing having kim freak. lol and tommy sweating in the middle of the two friends that's just too funny. i hope you write more stories for this pairing.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was a funny way to trick Jason into inviting her. Of course she could've just asked him, but it wouldn't have been as much fun.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Do you have any idea how hard it was reading this and not laughing out loud at work. I about choked on a sip from my pop. I loved Trini's plan, and of course Billy would have caught on from the get go. And Zack laughing his butt off...Kim was crazy mad and poor Tommy...clueless as usual.

And poor, poor Jason...what a dork. Awesome seeing another side of Trini, it was awesome and funny as hell!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME. OMG. Trini is such a devil in this. I loved the comedic timing in this too. It was like you set up this instantly awkward atmosphere right when the words came out of Trini's mouth. Poor Tommy. But at least Jason finally clued in! Lovely one-shot, darling. You are a master at these characters. :D
blank acountxX13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
perfect nice awsome as allways zach makes every thing so much funnier but all in all an awsome story
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I've been meaning to review this for a while now, but I never seemed quite able to put my thoughts into words. That said, here's my best attempt.

I loved Trini in this. I think it's great that you've shown that she's not only clever, but she knows what she wants and how to go about getting it (and it amuses me that she'd con Jason into asking her, rather than just going ahead and asking him herself). But as much as I enjoyed Trini's part, I think Zack's reactions just made it all a million times better.

In conclusion: awesome fic. I love it. XD
DistantDreamer07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
HAHA! I love! This was such a fun read. And it's true: Boys are easy (and fun) to manipulate! Nice job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Good Story
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my god. That was wonderful. :)
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oi! I didn't see Billy or Zack getting maniuplated! And Tommy, well, the poor guy has been hit on the head by monsters fairly often even by this point.

But it WAS funny to read. :D