Reviews for The Mass Effect Age
OX-11 chapter 8 . 3/7
Greath to see that this story if still active:)
please continue!
A Reader chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Now I do like your story but I feel that I have to ask this question and others. Why is it that in crossovers of this type they make room temperature super conductors that allow the static build up to power secondary systems? The way I see it if that was possible the Citidal races would have figured it out already. We do already know that they can draw the energy away and extend travel ranges. Not only all that but then why do these story's that treat ME ftl like a warp drive you know stopping on a dime and changing direction. Now I would like to make some suggestions for the story on what I think would be better but I won't. I just wanted to ask those questions. Thank you. P.S. why not check out the wikis for those series for more information on there technology.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Very good like the firefly add. Hope to see update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Great story, will be watching for the butterfly waves w/ Jack Harper & Eva Core seemingly taking the place of Male/Female Shepard. Kind of weird thinking about Jack Harper being friends w/ Wrex or Garrus, or him and/or Eva being paired up w/ one of the Normandy Crew love interests.

To guest of June 3: agree with much of what you posted, but where is the reference to infantry weapons being relativistic? Its stated as being supersonic in the game codex. And mass effect fields cheat Newton on the recoil issue for starships by making the rounds 'lighter' while its still in the barrel.

And hyperspace is iffy in Babylon 5 at the best of times, especially since its supposed to have its own currents like an ocean. A case in point: the 37.5 ly trip from Earth to B5 is stated to be 3 days, but only 4 days from Centauri Prime despite being 75 ly away. And thats not counting that said travel times are dependent on the individual subligth speed of a ship, nor the dangers of getting lost in hyperspace. In comparison, Mass Effect FTL is more consistent and overall safer than hyperspace travel.
darkfinder chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
what council when they tell them about the other advance races out there .
Mf0012 chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
I hate this website sometimes. The guest review on chapter 8, reviewing the entite eight chapters as a whole is me btw.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
As a whole, your fic is well written, and well paced. There are some very interesting plots in your story, and I would very much like to see how they unfold. However there are a few points of contention that I've observed.

Firstly, I don't believe that cruisers fire their weapons at a fraction of the speed of light. Recoil after all, is a big limiting factor on mass effect weaponry. Saying that, I find small arms, being able to fire at near relativistic speeds ridiculous as well. The poor person firing it would likely end up pulping themselves.
Secondly, what is this mass effect enhanced plasma gubbins? How do they maintain a mass effect field around an object from such a distance? AFAIK, no weapon in the mass effect universe does that. Plus why would they phase out Hyperspace for ME ftl? The Reapers could only traverse at an estimated 30 l/y a day. I thought hyperspace was faster than that, and it does have its own distinct advantages. Wouldn't it make more sense to have both types of ftl technology used in conjunction with each other?
Thirdly, and I'm nitpicking at this point, I think you're using 'plasmatic' incorrectly. I think when you term something as plasmatic, you're usually referring to plasma, in the blood.
Fourthly, the asari can't just treat the turians like that. The Council is in a political equilibrium so to speak. They rely on turians to police the majority of Citadel space, hence removing them from the Council, would pose some extreme difficulties in the long run for the Citadel. Politically speaking, they'd end up having a rogue state whose military power, probably eclipses both the Salarian and Asari forces combined. Can you see the problem there?
JC chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Great Update,I hope to see another one soon.
I say make Biotic immunithy to telepathy this why ther can be a balance.
No One can be a Telepath/Biotic that way overbord.
Talon5Krrde chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
So, Firefly? Good Show!

I can picture that EarthGuv took out the Alliance after rediscovering the Lost Colony.

That will be a lot of back story, but very interesting!
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Quite good
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Love what ur doing so far. Really sad the Omega-Class namesake got bumped in exchange for the 'Saber'. Also nova/omega class vessels are armed with a pair of gigaton mine launchers. Never seen used in the show but the idea of a fleet launching a 'net' of nuclear mines at an enemy force has always stuck with me.
orionastro chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
very good new chapter , peaceful first Contact with the Minbari federation , is so good , maybe Earth Alliance can become very good allies with the Minbari, Cant hardly wait for the next chapters
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
lov.
tcs-shadowwalker chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Oooookay...

So Jack, in this timeline/universe, ends up in Commander Shepard's boots after a fashion instead of ending up indoctrinated...

What sort of butterflies will this create, I wonder?
Reven207 chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Wow you're back! I thought this was dead for sure! Glad to have you back!