Reviews for The Mass Effect Age
James Porter chapter 8 . 8/14
Please update its been a long time.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 8 . 3/2
Serenity, yes, yes, yes please.
Wolfman-053 chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
Hmm, maybe I was a little too quick to dismiss even the possibility of Cerberus coming into being in this fic... Well done! I hope to see more of this one!
highlander348 chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
Is this story dead for good? :(
radindusan2 chapter 8 . 5/1/2019
More,please?
night199596 chapter 8 . 7/25/2018
fantastic story Greek writing really interesting premises I hope I get to read more of your work and need to start posting again soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
I like it nice how you put serenity into the story I think it is going to be a good story please do not give up on it as so many others do
Ariel Schnee chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Hope to see an update sometime soon.:)
nkh1 chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
Excellent story. Saw this on Space Battles but spend most time here on fan fiction. Also easy to comment here. Thanks am glad that I saw you were on fan fiction after rereading The Dark Times on space battles. will add you as a fate author...
Unchanined chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
This is a good fic. I quite love it! Tell me though is the minbari tech weaker than mass effect tech and weapons?
OX-11 chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Greath to see that this story if still active:)
please continue!
A Reader chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Now I do like your story but I feel that I have to ask this question and others. Why is it that in crossovers of this type they make room temperature super conductors that allow the static build up to power secondary systems? The way I see it if that was possible the Citidal races would have figured it out already. We do already know that they can draw the energy away and extend travel ranges. Not only all that but then why do these story's that treat ME ftl like a warp drive you know stopping on a dime and changing direction. Now I would like to make some suggestions for the story on what I think would be better but I won't. I just wanted to ask those questions. Thank you. P.S. why not check out the wikis for those series for more information on there technology.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Very good like the firefly add. Hope to see update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Great story, will be watching for the butterfly waves w/ Jack Harper & Eva Core seemingly taking the place of Male/Female Shepard. Kind of weird thinking about Jack Harper being friends w/ Wrex or Garrus, or him and/or Eva being paired up w/ one of the Normandy Crew love interests.

To guest of June 3: agree with much of what you posted, but where is the reference to infantry weapons being relativistic? Its stated as being supersonic in the game codex. And mass effect fields cheat Newton on the recoil issue for starships by making the rounds 'lighter' while its still in the barrel.

And hyperspace is iffy in Babylon 5 at the best of times, especially since its supposed to have its own currents like an ocean. A case in point: the 37.5 ly trip from Earth to B5 is stated to be 3 days, but only 4 days from Centauri Prime despite being 75 ly away. And thats not counting that said travel times are dependent on the individual subligth speed of a ship, nor the dangers of getting lost in hyperspace. In comparison, Mass Effect FTL is more consistent and overall safer than hyperspace travel.
darkfinder chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
what council when they tell them about the other advance races out there .