Reviews for But Never Jumping
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 1 . 5/23
I cannot tell you how much I love this little ficlet. Every time I'm in the LWD fanfiction area, I always end up reading this because it's so cute and adorable and funny and amazingly IC for which I thank you. I so thank you for just writing it because, as I said, it's absolutely amazing. :)
CoffeeNerd chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
OMG I can totally see this happening, please can you write a sequel about the fall out, I mean after Casey obviously confesses back
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is so great, you need to continue
lizzie bobizzy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow! Hi! You have been one of my favorite LWD writers for as long as I can remember, and now that I've made an account it's definitely time to review.

Um, okay. Lemme say you are sooo within top favorite Dasey writers. Actually right within my top three. You don't overplay it too much, but there's also a lot of great fluff, and I just really admire they way you've characterized everyone. (Casey is so anal and nerdy and adorable-I love it!) Even here, you have Derek talking about his emotions, but it's not unrealistic at all. He's still Derek, y'know?

Also the dialogue is SO fluid and witty, which is so hard to find around here. And none of the actions feel forced or contrived, which has always been a big turn off for me. Like probably the biggest problem I have with amateur writing is when characters are just shallow stereotypes and going through motions that don't really make sense, but that's totally not a problem with your writing.

Also, I think I said this in an anon review I left before, but I LOVE the way you show, not tell. Like when Derek goes: "Sometimes I miss you when you're right in front of me." Beautiful. Somethings, some emotions are just ineffable, and you just can't really outright describe them, and you're always really good at getting right to the heart of that, at the messiness of emotions, and it never fails to tug at my heartstrings.

Ah! As much as much as I love this story-Derek is just ridiculously adorable, and the fluff!-I like some of your other LWD stories even more!-and if I were a good fan, I'd go review each and everyone of them and describe what I liked but...I'm please take this as a sort of umbrella review for all your amazing LWD fics. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaww! God, I just keep squealing while reading your stories. Why does it always end like that? What the hell are you doing to me?! Anyway another great oneshot. I'll go read the other ones too, while I'm at it!
Keep Writing

Shiroi Ichigo
LMSharp chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Thanks for writing. I enjoyed it.
TheWriterCeeCee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Okay, this is adorable. Especially the end :)
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
HAHA! So funny!
esther chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
just wanted to let you know, i have never in my life heard of anything called "life with derek", but because of this fic, i am googling it and considering getting hooked on it.

hilarious and awkward pseudo-incest is my weakness, who knew?
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I wish the show put them together!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I was really positive this was a parody of crack or something in the beginning. Then I realized it was kind of serious. And so...that ending was ADORABLE! I 3 it very much. Just cute. And funny.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011