Reviews for Time Will Tell
I loved it!
Good job!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Dear emi:

I know it's persnickety of me, but could you please find some less contemporary name for your heroine than "Isabella"? I keep expecting her to say, "Hey, Legolas, whatcha doin'?"

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
GlassxCandy chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Wow biggest plot twist ever. 0.0
sophie29 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I feel so stupid for not figuring out that Calen is Legolas. o_O
Anyway! Great story!
citylights319 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Bwahahhahahahaaa. I did NOT see that coming! Why didn't I see that coming? HahhAhahah! This is rich. I love it! Good job, :D
baluivika94 chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
you had me worried for a moment there. I tought she loved somebody else but legolas :P but it was a really good story :) loved it, nice work

Lots of love from here
DragonBlade1000 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I Love this fic!
MistyOwl9240 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I LIKE the twist at the end! Very unexpected, but also very applicable. Great story! Gotta check out the others. ;)
Glory Bee chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Absolutely loved this and was so frustrated when my puter froze up just with one paragraph left to read. sigh A very sweet and charming romance. :)
hermonine chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Great story
EW4eva chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
Aw, this story was just so touching! I absolutely loved your OC, I've been searching for a story just like this for so long! I'm so glad I finally stumbled across it! Way to go. 9.5/10 you get .5 off for it being too short! :)
EW4eva chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
OMG! Ok, so I totally wasn't going to review because this story was making me all sad, but this chapter was absolutely amazing. I'm so happy that Calen is Legolas! You have no idea. This is definetely the best LOTF fanfic I have read so far. I am sad it's ending so soon though.
navV chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great story!
Selador chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Good story. I'd figured out by the time Isabella and her cousin had fallen into the river that Calen was actually Legolas, but good read nonetheless.
Tree of Angels chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
That was so cute! I knew there was something going on! i just thought that it would be something a little more different. That was clever! I liked it a lot!